25 May 2015

10 Blogger Problems We All Sometimes Deal With...




Hey everyone! Hope you have had a lovely bank holiday weekend and are having a lovely Bank Holiday Monday! Recently I have seen a lot of bloggers on twitter post a tweet with the hashtag #bloggerproblems and it always makes me laugh because as I've been blogging for over 2 years now I definitely agree with a lot of things they say. Because of this I thought that I would do a list of 10 blogger problems that I'm sure all of you reading this will definitely be like 'Yep, I definitely do that'. Enjoy!

Becoming very snap happy with Instagram: Instagram is one of my favourite apps on my phone. I'm definitely one of those bloggers who has to photograph something in order to prove that's what happens in my life. If it's not instagram it's taking photos normally ready to post on instagram. It's a great way to document what happens in your life! If something happens and I don't have photographic evidence I do tend to get frustrated. Oops.

Not being able to use new products or clothes until a million and one photos have been taken: I currently have so many make up products sitting on my dressing table from benefit, Nars, soap and glory etc, and I just haven't touched them because I just haven't had the time to take photos of them for my blog. Seeing them sitting there untouched is quite heartbreaking!

Popping into boots for essentials and coming out with £80 worth of beauty products: I went into boots yesterday for some ear buds and ending up coming back with rimmel, collection and bourjois products which if I'm totally honest I do need as all my current stash is running out but it wasn't exactly an essential. Oh dear, us bloggers just can't help ourselves can we?

Almost wanting to kill the postman: The most infuriating thing about being a blogger I find. I actually experienced this on Thursday last week. We spend all that money all online on new clothes and beauty products. We spend all morning (sometimes all day) waiting for a package to arrive and here nothing. We then go to the door to find a red 'sorry we missed you' slip and sometimes try the doorbell ourselves a million times just to make sure it's working and we're not just being silly. SO FRUSTRATING!

Having your friends/people who don't blog look at you like you have three heads when you tell them you have a blog: This frustrates me so much. Even when I wasn't a blogger I knew people who blogged and would always be like oh that's pretty cool. But nowadays people are like 'I don't get it'. What's there to get? I write about beauty, fashion and lifestyle things because it's fun and what I'm passionate about. What is there to get?!

Receiving e-mails from companies who want you to try a product but haven't even done their research to see what your blog is about or if it'll suit you: I run a partially beauty and mainly lifestyle blog. However I have had people ask me if I would like to try their new CD burner. I appreciate the thought of course, but no thank you. This actually leads me to my next point.

Companies that email you but don't even know your name/how to spell it: My name is Fleur Danielle on here and on twitter. Companies have emailed me spelling my name as Flur, Fluer, or even called me Daniel. Now whilst I appreciate the fact they're emailing me I do find the fact they can't even spell my name quite ignorant and it really does put me off. Just me?

Having blogger deleting all your hard work: Pretty sure that this happens to every single one of us bloggers. You spend all day or even a few days working incredibly hard on a post and then blogger decides that it doesn't like it and deletes it all. One of the most frustrating things in the world. I've since learned my lesson and know not to trust blogger so I copy all my posts into word as I'm writing it so then I don't have to start from scratch completely. Little tip from me to you there!

Planning your schedule for a blog photo taking session and then waking up on that day to dark grey horrible weather: This is the worst thing ever, Especially for us bloggers who use 100% natural lighting. I've tried to take photos when it's like this  and just given up as the photo quality is just horrible. I do eventually want to invest in some soft box lighting for my blog as I know that will definitely help the situation. Not so much in summer time but definitely in the winter.

Stop taking blogging so seriously: I'm 100% guilty of this and I'm sure all you other bloggers are too.  I forget that blogging isn't a full time job and that I should be having fun and it's a hobby. I spend way to much time comparing my blog to others. I just need to remember to enjoy it and all the experiences and opportunities it'll bring me.

So there we have it. Just 10 blogger problems that I'm sure a lot of you bloggers out there all struggle with. Blogging is fun but it's also quite hard work and definitely not as simple as people think it is. It is something that can frustrate you a lot however it's also something that can make you extremely happy and introduce you to so many amazing like minded people. I've made so many friends through blogging and I wouldn't change it for the world! 

What other blogger problems can you think of? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. If you go to Settings on Blogger, then Others you can export your blog. I figure it takes less time then copying all your posts to a word document ;) xx

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't tried this! I'll definitely try this in the future! Thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love this post, they are all so true!

    http://glossglitzandglamour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. This was a really great post! I relate so much to all of these. I especially relate to the one about me telling people that I have a blog. They look at me like I am an alien or like I just spoke a different language. I'm already a super insecure person, so them doing that doesn't help at all. I am thankful to have a few people who not only get it, but like hearing about my blog. The world is simply a crazy and beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh! I'm exactly the same! I love writing which is why I have a blog. It's not rocket science! Argh! xx

      Delete
  4. I hate it when my family and friends dont understand why i blog and it angers me when they read my posts and moan at me because im being too personal. I've learnt to just ignore them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah just tell them not to read it if they are going to be so critical. There's nothing worse than working hard on something you're passionate about just to get ridiculed. Just ignore them lovely and your blog is amazing so don't take it to heart! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Haha, great post! I totally agree with you about these, it's so true! I'm far too snap happy, and I hate the dismissive attitude towards blogging, I love writing so why should I have to justify that?!

    Lucy x
    Yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!! It's so rude I find it when you're explaining your love and passion for something and people are like why? Just leave me be! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I totally agree with ALL of these problems.. I always have people e-mailing me and assuming my name is Jessica but it's actually Jessie haha. It is so annoying! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh it's so frustrating isn't it?! :) xx

      Delete
  7. I relate to this post absolutly, made me laugh as well ;) most poeple give a silence after you tell them you are a 'blogger'.. so annoying ;)

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah silence with a really dismissive look on their face! It's awful!! I'm glad you enjoyed this post though lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  8. This is great and so true! It was worst when my boyfriend found my blog and started reading it out loud! No, stop!!
    --
    http://prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Oh gosh I'd be so humiliated haha!! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Love this!! So darn true!!

    Kay xx
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/ohkay-dohkay-10675349

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) xx

      Delete
  10. Is that bad I can relate myself to every point you wrote?
    I wish my friends didn't find out my blog. They like to play on my nerves and make a bit of fun of my whole blogging thing. Disgusting, I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's horrible!! Luckily I've never had anyone make fun of my blog. At least not too my face anyway! How horrible, maybe you should talk to them and explain how awful they are making you feel? :) xx

      Delete
  11. I've never had a post deleted (there, I've just jinxed myself) but this is a good reminder about maybe starting to think about backing it all up...!!

    Megan || www.ohheyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it'll happen trust me haha! I think it's always best to take precaution! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig