Pages

Categories

9 April 2015

What I've Learned From One Tree Hill & Life Update


Hey everyone! Today I thought I would do a GIF style post for you all as I've seen them on quite a few blogs recently and I absolutely love them. The other day I was in HMV and I spotted the entire collection of One Tree Hill on DVD. Now I have been wanted to purchase this for absolutely ages as it is one of my favourite TV shows. It's something that growing up I learned a lot from and I wanted to share these things with you today. Make sure to stay tuned till the end of the post too as I have some very exciting news!

Giving second chances are sometimes a waste of time.

Relationships don't always go according to plan. 

No matter how good a person you are, bad stuff will find a way to take over 

Don't bother pulling silly stunts or being a bad person. You'll always get caught out. 

When life takes an unexpected turn and you have to give up on stuff you'll always discover a new found passion for it. 

No matter what goes on in our lives we are strong enough to pull through it. 

No matter your age or gender we all just want to be good enough for somebody or something. 

Everyone, like you, is just searching for that one little bit of greatness in their lives. 

So there we have it, A list of quite important things that I have learned from One Tree Hill. I know it seems like quite a sad and depressing list but I think everything here is so true. I just absolutely love this show so much. This and 90210 have taught me so much. I know they are not real life but a lot of situations in TV shows do happen and despite what we think we can learn a lot from them. 

I thought whilst doing this post I'll give you a bit of an update too. If you read, follow, tweet, comment or interact with me for anything to do with my blog then thank you so so much! Two days ago I reached an incredible milestone on my blog. 1000 bloglovin' followers. I am shaking even writing that. I think that's honestly unbelievable. My reaction was literally like: 

Also if you follow me on twitter then you would have seen that yesterday I had a job interview. I was extremely nervous and had a panic attack in the morning which only happens when I'm really nervous and worried so I honestly thought this would get the better of  me. However I powered through it and this morning got an email saying that I passed the interview and got the job. I  am so incredibly happy. The job is with British Airways as a customer service representative which is check in and dealing with customers everyday. I am so  excited as I love airports, I love the travel industry, I love meeting new people every day and it ties in with what I did for university. I did get very emotional and extremely excited too. My reaction was literally: 

So my life is extremely good at  the moment and I'm so happy! I won't start my new job for a couple of months yet as I have training and stuff to do first but I can't wait. You never know, this summer I might be checking you in before you head off on your holidays!! 

What are your favourite TV shows & what lessons have you learnt from them? 
Hugs and Kisses

8 comments:

  1. Love one tree hill. Congratulations on the new job!
    Hayley x
    http://tuesdaymusing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it?! Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, I used to watch One Tree Hill all the time on E4.
    Well done on your job as well!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it?! I sort of want to start watching it again haha! :) thank you so much Linda! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I feel so related about what you said about OTH.. I really think the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay!! Everything is so true isn't it! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your new job! So happy for you :) Loved this post, the GIFs make it more interesting haha.

    Faye Xx
    florals-and-false-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) Haha I'm glad you think that! I won't do it all the time just here and there but I'm glad you enjoyed this post! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign