Pages

Categories

24 April 2015

Travel Wishlist | Where Would I Love To Visit?


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! Hope you have had a lovely week and are ready for a nice relaxing weekend! Today I thought I would do a little bit of a different blog post for you all. I have been so busy recently with family and friends and I just haven't really had time to properly sit down and write a blog post. Because of this I thought it was a good time to take a small break but I am back now and thought that I would tell you about some of the places in the world I would love to visit. If you have been following my blog for a while then you will know how much I love travelling. After doing a GCSE in travel, then a diploma at college and then a DEGREE at university in tourism I guess it'll come as no surprise to you how much I love it! If you have been following me on pinterest then you will know how obsessed I am with pinning different pictures of beautiful places in the world I'd love to visit. So without me rambling to much here's a short list with reasons why I love each place!


Disneyland, Paris
Now I have been to France around 13 times throughout my life with family during my childhood. However, throughout that time we never ever visited Paris and it has been literally my dream to go there since I was about 5 years old. I've never been to Disneyland which is a crime because if you know me you'll know how much I love Disney! If you follow me on twitter then you would have seen me say earlier that I'm thinking this year to go there for my birthday. Yes, I will be 24 years old but hey, you're never too old for Disney! So many youtubers have been there recently too and all their vlogs have just made me want to go even more!

Santorini, Greece
Greece is another place I have always wanted to go. It's just so beautiful, however I have been reading a lot about Santorini and it's just such a beautiful place. I know Zoe, Niomi and Tanya, went there last year and after reading their blog posts and seeing all their photos it's just made me want to go even more. Maybe next year I'll finally get to go. It's just a place in the world I just have to see!

Venice, Italy 
Venice is a place in the world that sadly won't be there for that much longer. It's slowly sinking due to the rising water levels and it saddens me greatly. It's just such a stunning place and everyone I know who's been there has had nothing bad to say about it. I just really hope someday soon I can visit this beautiful place.


Sydney, Australia, 
Sydney is one of those places that means a lot to me and is one of those places I know I have to visit. My Dad lived there for four years when it was in his late 20s, early 30s. I have two step-brothers there who I have never met but who I am desperate to meet and a lot of my favourite TV shows growing up were filmed around Sydney and in Australia in general. I am also obsessed with the Australian accent. It's just a place I know I have to spend some part of my life in.

Taj Mahal, India 
One of the 'new' seven wonders of the world. The Taj Mahal is somewhere that I have been so fond of visiting from a very young age. I have always been fascinated by India and the Indian Culture. My mum is from Mauritius which isn't near India but the way they live and cook and traditions are very similar. I have grown up watching Bollywood films and listening to bollywood music, going to Indian weddings and I have loved it. The Taj Mahal was always mentioned a lot to me growing up. My cousin who lives in Mauritius recently visited it and she absolutely loved it.

Trevi Fountain, Italy 
Another beautiful place in Italy. I just find this fountain so beautiful. I think everything about it from the architecture, to throwing a coin in and making a wish is just so stunning. It also reminds me of the Lizzie Mcguire movie and yes I know the chances of me finding out I'm a doppleganger for a famous celebrity in Italy is very slim (watch the film if you don't understand that reference) but that's really what introduced me to this part of the world.


Central Park, New York 
Now if you follow me on twitter or know me in real life then you will know how desperate I am to go to New York in general. I just absolutely love everything about it. I'm a city girl at heart so any city in the world is somewhere I know I must visit but New York or the 'Big Apple' as some may call it is definitely number one on my list and always has been. Central Park is massive and I just would love to take a nice stroll through it, I know we have Hyde Park here in London but it's just not the same and I'd love to see if it's like what you see in movies. I just have to visit New York. It's not even a case of wanting to anymore. I HAVE GOT to go!

Mount Fuji, Japan 
In the past couple of years I have become really interested in Japan, China and other Asian places around the world. However, Mount Fiji has ALWAYS been a place I have wanted to visit. I just think it's so amazing and I would love to climb it. I just think it's one of the most beautiful mountains in the world and I'd love to see it up close.

Verona, Italy 
I've just realised that there has been a lot of Italy in this post! Verona was never really a place that stuck out at me as a place to visit until I watched the film 'Letters To Juliet'. The way they shot the film was so beautiful and they really captured how stunning Verona is! I would love to visit Juliet's House and Lake Garda and all these places you hear about but sound like a complete dream. I just really hope one day I can go here. If you haven't seen 'Letters To Juliet' watch it and then you'll see why I fell in love with the place!

So here are a few places that I want to visit in the world. There are much, much more believe me but for now I'll leave you with this short list. If you would like me to do more of these types of posts then let me know in the comments below and I will definitely take your suggestion on board! I love writing these as I love letting you guys know more about me! Let me know in the comments below too if you have been to any of these places! I promise to not turn green with envy! 

Where in the world do you want to visit?
Hugs and Kisses

20 comments:

  1. Ah such wanderlust!!! I went to Greece in the Summer; I went to Athens for 3 days and then a little island for 10 (I was going to say the island was called Skorpeneria but typing that into Google brings up no results so who knows?!). I'm also going to Florence and Venice in October which I'm SO excited about. I've always been one to love travel too. Ever since I was a child, I have never had any career aspirations ever, I've always only ever wanted to travel! (Ironic for a girl who has never even been out of Europe haha.)

    Faye Xx
    florals-and-false-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I love this comment so much! It made me smile! Definitely find out what that Island was called as I'd love to know!! :) I want to go to Florence as well!! It's just so beautiful! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a great list! The pictures look amazing :)
    Hayley x
    http://tuesdaymusing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our tastes are very similar! I really want to go to Central Park in New York - it looks amazing! I went to Rome a couple of years ago and the fountain is amazing! No words can describe it - when the sun hits the coins and it looks all sparkly and shiny - really is beautiful!

    John ¦ Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you've made me want to go to both of these places even more now!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. New York, Paris and Hawaii are on my travel list! I would also love to go to the Caribbean one day. Greece and Italy are just beautiful.. I have been to Greece five times and to Italy once and would love to visit them again some day. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah!! 5 times?! That's crazy! I'd love to visit Greece. Mykonos and Santorini are top of my list for that!! :) I also want to visit Hawaii too!! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I recently went to Disneyland Paris (I actually vlogged it haha) and it was so much fun! My family has just booked a trip to Santorini and I am super excited :) New York and India are also on my list of places to see x

    Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I'll definitely head on over and check out your vlog!! :) Ahh I'm so jealous! You must let me know how you found Santorini!! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Crying! I dont think my pennies are going to wisk me away to Venice anytime soon! Beautiful post though! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA neither are mine don't worry! Thank you so much lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  7. We do a fair few breaks. Our favorites from the last year have Basel on the swiss/German border and a trip we did to Belgium staying in Ypres..On the list for the coming year are Copenhagen, More of Switzerland..probably Bern and Boston/new England in the fall. We best get saving for that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh I want to visit Boston so badly too!! Hope you have a fabulous time on your travels! Let me know how you find them! :) xx

      Delete
  8. I would love to see a post like this, but with places in the country/state you live in. Something that is in reach and realistic, but still on your "Desperately want to go there"-list. I think it's important to realize that awesome placec like these are close to everyone, so a list like that would make me happy. In general, I love these type of posts. Keep 'em coming! :D
    Coba ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!! I live in the UK and there are so many beautiful places around me that I am yet to see. Even in London where I live there are places that I still haven't explored and would love to visit. I'm glad you liked this post though! I might just do one in London (where I live) soon so keep your eyes peeled!! :) xx

      Delete
  9. We want to visit the same places =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you manage to get to Disneyland for your birthday this year, you're never too old for Disney, it's such a magical place. Good luck ticking off all your places to visit. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign