26 April 2015

Music | My 'April Awesomeness' Playlist

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday. Today I have just been chilling out and eating lots of chocolate as I've been in a really rubbish emotional mood the past few days. I might be doing a post about it soon as it's just stuff that I need to get out. However today I thought that I would do my monthly musical playlist. Every month over on spotify I do a playlist of all songs I've been listening too and loving that month. It could be songs released throughout the month or just older songs I've rediscovered and am listening too. So without too much rambling, here's what I've been listening too this month. Enjoy! 

1. Magic - Rude 
2. The Weekend - Earned It
3. Ariana Grande - One Last Time 
4. Demi Lovato - I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
5. Blue - Sing For Me 
6. Bastille - Oblivion 
7. Bastille - The Draw 
8. Kodaline - The One 
9. Hozier - Someone New 
10. Mimi & The Made Noise Factory - Get Me Back 
11. Lady Antebellum - I Did With You 
12. Lady Antebullum - Falling For You 
13. Maggie Eckford - Everything Is Lost
14. Tides - Eyes Off You 
15. Eva Cassidy - Fields Of Gold 
16. Robyn - Dancing On My Own 
17. Jeykll & Hyde Soundtrack - This Is The Moment 
18. Jersey Boys - My Eyes Adored You 
19. Kodaline - All I Want 
20. Stacey Solomon - Shy 
21. Ben Haenow - Something I Need 
22. Westlife - What About Now? 
23. Meghan Trainer - Lips Are Movin' 
24. Years & Years - King 
25. Jess Glyne - Hold My Hand 
26. Nick Jonas - Jealous 
27. Florrie - Too Young To Remember 

So there we go, that's been my go to playlist this month. I watched the Jersey Boys this month and absolutely loved it and haven't stopped listening to 'My Eyes Adored You'. I love the whole soundtrack but that song really stuck out to me whilst watching the film. Let me know in the comments what your favourite songs this month have been. If you're on spotify then make to follow me HERE and leave your links below so I can check out your spotify! 

What are your favourite songs at the moment? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love Fields of Gold! I've not heard that song in years! Did you ever hear the version Nadine Coyle did on Popstars: The Rivals? It was AMAZING!!!
    -S-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an amazing song!! :) Yeah I did!! She was so good! :) xx

      Delete
  2. My favourite songs at the moment are: david guetta - what i did for love, clavin harris - pray to god, sia - big girls cry =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I haven't heard any of these songs haha! I'll definitely check them out! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig