Pages

Categories

3 April 2015

50 Photo Ideas For Instagram





If you follow me on twitter or instagram then I'm sure it is no secret to you that these are some of my favourite apps. I'm always browsing through my feeds and posting things that perhaps nobody cares about but I enjoy it. However there have been times, especially on instagram where I've hit a bit of photographers block (Is there even such a thing?) I love taking photos and sometimes I will really want to post a photo but have no idea what of. I find that photos when you're a blogger is extremely important if you want to get it noticed a bit more. Below you can find 50 ideas of things to post on your instagram if you're struggling. Enjoy!

1. Selfie (Obvious solution when you can't think of what else to post) 
2. Favourite jewellery pieces 
3. Outfit Of The Day/Night 
4. Throwback photos of you and your friends/family
5. Favourite song at the moment 
6. Favourite quote 
7. Your latest purchase 
8. Favourite item you've seen in a shop
9. Your make up of the day 
10. Colour themed photo 
11. A photo of your meal
12. Your favourite childhood photos 
13. Your dream destinations 
14. Take a photo of the place you're currently in if you're out 
15. Your favourite film/TV show
16. A favourite part of your outfit 
17. A photo of how you're spending the day 
18. Your favourite book/magazine 
19. Your favourite hair style 
20. Your desk/office area 
21. A photo from your latest blog post 
22. A behind the scenes look at your blogging set up 
23. A collage of photos of you and your closest friends 
24. What's in your bag/make up bag? 
25. A photo of your pet if you have one
26. Your favourite sweet treat 
27. Wishlist collage 
28. Your favourite work out gear 
29. Your most precious possession 
30. Love coffee? Take a photo of it, especially if it has a cute design on top
31. Favourite outfit a celebrity has worn 
32. A pretty sunset (if the sun is setting) 
33. Funny memes/quotes 
34. A photo of something special you're working on 
35. Your favourite make up look at the moment 
36. Your favourite make up items 
37. A pretty flower arrangement that you see 
38. A photo of your children/cousins/younger siblings 
39. A photo in black and white 
40. Cute photo of your favourite animals 
41. Something that makes you smile 
42. Photos of your daily routine 
43. A photo of something you can't live without 
44. Make up collection 
45. A photo of something you've made recently 
46. Favourite items from your childhood if you still have any 
47. A good-morning/yay it's friday/lazy sunday photo
48. Fun fact about you 
49. Your favourite perfumes 
50. If all else fails post a really funny photo of you pulling a funny face 

So there's 50 ideas for when you're stuck on what to post on instagram. Hopefully this post has given you lots of ideas and now you'll become really snap happy like I am! I just love taking photos as I think keeping memories are so important. There are plenty of apps out there now like Printic where you can print your instagram photos out too if you'd like to keep them for special occasions or put them in frames too. If you'd like to follow me on instagram then you can find me at @xbellefleurx. Be sure to leave your instagram links below so I can follow and check them out too. 

What do you like to post on instagram? 
Hugs and Kisses

10 comments:

  1. Great post! My go-to Instagram picture is one of my pets, haha! xx

    ♥ www.pinkieprim.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love seeing pet photos! They are just so adorable! Thank you lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  2. As an Instagram addict this is so so helpful for those days you want to upload but are stuck for ideas! Definitely saving this post and keeping it for future reference! x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay!! :) I'm glad you've found it helpful!! Thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! I looove your blog, so I nominated you for the sisterhood of the world blogger’s award! Go check it out! http://wallflowerteens.blogspot.ca/2015/04/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html :)
    PS, I loved this post! I'm always looking for ideas for instagram pictures and this was so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! That's so lovely of you!! I'm glad that you found this post helpful! Thank you again! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I post my blog, my cats, food and what ive bought haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look twice as I thought this said 'cat food' haha!! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I always get stuck on ideas to post, saving this for another day x

    thoughtsnsimplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) Good, I'm glad this helped you!! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign