Pages

Categories

25 March 2015

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink...

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink


First of all if you don't know where the title of this post is from then you haven't lived! Secondly today I thought that I would do a wishlist post containing all things pink. I've been perusing the internet a lot lately at new clothes and most of the stuff that I've really been loving is pink! As pink is one of my favourite colours this is something that definitely makes me very happy and as it is Wednesday I thought it was only right to put up this post today! Spring is just around the corner too and I definitely need to incorporate some more colour into my wardrobe So before I ramble on to much here's a list of all things pink that I'm lusting over.

Cameo Rose Shell Pink Lace Top PlaysuitLINK
One item of clothing that I am going to try and wear more of this spring and summer are playsuits. I've never really worn them before but I think I'm 24 years old this year it's about time I start to branch out more with fashion and get out of my jeans and leggings! I absolutely love this pink one I found on the new look website as I think it will be perfect for spring and summer and I just love that I can dress it up or dress it down. Stunning little number.

'Let's Stay In Bed' Lounge Jumper | LINK
I absolutely love this jumper. My wardrobe is full of jumpers like this so technically I don't need another one but it's just so pretty and I love the 'Let's Stay In Bed' on the front of it too. This is definitely something that would be so incredibly cosy in the evenings all year round.

Leather Look Panel Jacket | LINK
When it comes to jackets I normally tend to stick to the stand black and navy blue purely because those are the colours that I know will go with absolutely everything in my wardrobe. However when I was on the River Island website I came across this gorgeous jacket. I love the black panelling on the shoulders and the pocket designs too. I'm not too keen on the button in the middle but I'll probably wear this open most of the time anyway. I never really close my jackets when I wear them. Then I complain when I'm cold. Oops.

Shell Pink Rose Quilted Flap Over PurseLINK
I go through purses like there's no tomorrow. I have a little bit of an obsession with them but I absolutely love the design of this one. I think it is so pretty and girly and I love the color too as it means that it will stand out in my bag as well. I won't have to spend hours looking for the purse as I know this one will stand out straight away. I'll definitely be purchasing this in the near future.

Flip Lock Backpack | LINK
I absolutely love back packs at the moment and ASOS seem to have the cutest ones. I just love how simple and convenient they are. I love the colour of this one and how spacious it appears to be on the inside too. I just think if you are planning on a shopping trip and are planning on spending a fair amount you really don't want to be lugging around a heavy handbag on your shoulder or half way down your arm. Backpacks are just perfect and I'll definitely be purchasing this in the future too.

Shell Pink Glitter Laser Cut Ballet Pumps | LINK
It's coming up to that time of the year where we say goodbye to the cosy boots that we've warn for the past 4/5 months and welcome in cute little spring shoes. I spotted these on the New Look website and I absolutely adore them. I think they are so pretty and simple and you can just throw this on with any outfit and you're good to go. I love the little bow on the front as that makes it a little bit more stylish but I think they look so incredibly pretty.

And we're done! That's everything pink I'm lusting after at the moment. I hope that I'll be able to get my hands on a few of these items. I know I'll definitely be purchasing the playsuit, backpack, purse and shoes as they are just so incredibly pretty and really affordable too. If you are interested in any of these products then as you can see from the post I've provided links next to each item where you can head on over and read more about each of the products. 

What fashion bits and bobs are on your wishlist at the moment? 
Hugs and Kisses

3 comments:

  1. Oooo the purse and the bag are so cute =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to be ordering them soon! haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Pink is such a beautiful color and we also agree on how well it looks during Spring time. We especially love those flats and clutch, comfortable and beautiful at the same time!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign