Pages

Categories

1 March 2015

My March Wishlist & Thank You Message

March Lust List


Happy Sunday to all your lovely lot! Hope you have all had an absolutely fabulous weekend and that you are all enjoying the first day of March! I've been a bit quiet on social media this weekend purely because I have been so ill. I have been in bed with the cold for most of it. I had to clean and tidy my room on Saturday and I literally felt like death doing it so I decided to crawl back into bed and watch Gossip Girl, eat chocolate and drink plenty of lemsip! Today I am heading out to Richmond in London to meet up with some friends and even though I really don't want to head out into the cold I know the fresh air will definitely do me a bit of good and might even get rid of this rotten headache I have currently got. I'm dreading the week ahead though! Anyway, before I ramble on too much let's move on shall we! 

Today I thought that I would do a wishlist post. I did a couple of jobs throughout January and the beginning of February that I actually get paid for this month and there are just so many beautiful things out there that I'd love to get my hands on I thought why not do a list for you all? I thought I had 10 items listed above but turns out I actually have 9 so apologies for numbering wrong in the collage! Enjoy! 

Light Pink Lace Top Skater Dress / LINK
I spotted this dress on the River Island website and just fell in love with it. It is so incredibly beautiful. I love everything from the color to the style and length of the dress. Definitely something I'll be purchasing in time for Spring. 

Crosshatch Structured Backpack / LINK
I remember the lovely Alix from ICovetThee doing a 'What's In My Bag' video which involved a very similar backpack to this. I'm very guilty at turning my nose up at backpacks as I always consider them to be very bulky however this one is seriously stunning. It's perfect for those long days out when you don't want a huge bag on your arm. I love it! 


Rose Pink Check Collared Skater Dress LINK
If you follow me on twitter and instagram then you would know how much I love checked items. I am currently obsessed with wearing a black and white checked dress very similar to this as I just love the design and I think this dress is so pretty and girly and is perfect for the spring months. I'll definitely be purchasing this in the next couple of days. 

Rose Gold Swarovski Bolt Micro Bracelet / LINK
I remember seeing this bracelet in Kayleigh (CoutureGirl's) 'Birthday Bits and Bobs' post last year and I fell in love with it. I love how dainty it is and obviously the rose gold is beautiful. It's definitely one of those jewellery pieces that can be worn everyday and you know will go with absolutely everything. I also think the price (£49) isn't too bad either for such a stunning piece!

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol 2 / LINK
How pretty are these Zoeva brushes? I haven't managed to get my hands on any of their brushes at all however the mixture of cream and rose gold on these brushes are just so incredibly beautiful and will look absolutely stunning sat on my dressing table too. I also love the pinkish gold bag that they come with as well. Perfect for travelling. 

Peach Frilly Owl Clip Frame Purse / LINK
I absolutely love purses like this. I much prefer keeping my coins and change here instead of the coin section in normal purses. Instead of taking out a massive purse just to take out maybe a £1 coin I'd much rather have the option of taking out a smaller purse. It's just much better to me. 

Kate Spade Rosy Maise Keyfob / LINK
I am extremely fussy when it comes to keyrings. They have to be the right color, shape and size for my keys and can never seem to find the right ones until now. Yes I know it's from Kate Spade and I know it'll be a little bit pricey but March will be the month that I can afford to splurge a little bit and I just love everything about this key ring. I can't wait to finally have somewhere to put my keys because right now they are just roaming free at the bottom of my bag. I'm always worried I'll lose them! 

Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet Edition / LINK
You would think, being a huge perfume girl, that I would have had loads of Marc Jacobs perfumes. I've only tried one in my entire life and even that was last year when I was going to Turkey and only because it was cheap in Duty Free! I definitely want to try this edition though as it sounds like it would smell absolutely amazing and considering it's a floral and fruity scent, it definitely sounds like it would be right up my street! 

Happy Jackson Healthy Snacks Lunch Box / LINK
Ever since I came across the brand 'Happy Jackson' I have just been obsessed with their products. I have two of their notebooks and a pen from them but I really want to go and purchase more from the range. I am currently on work experience and I may even finally have a part time job (still waiting to hear back) so I really need something for my lunch. (Can you see where my priorities lie haha). I spotted this cute little lunch box on ASOS and I absolutely love it. It's so bright and has a really happy uplifting message at the front. I've made it my goal to have healthier lunches now so what better what to start than home made? 

So there's a list of all the items I am lusting after this month. I hope you enjoyed this post and like you can see I have provided links to each of the products in case any of you wanted to check them out for yourself. I'd also like to say a massive thank you to each and everyone of you who have commented on my posts recently. I have received some absolutely lovely comments and as you all know I haven't been that happy the past couple of weeks so they have really made my day. I am also extremely close to 800 followers. 800!! That is mental. I appreciate every single one of you and once again thank you so much!

What is on your current wishlist? 
Hugs and Kisses

12 comments:

  1. Love your picks!
    number 5, 9 and 6 are also on my wishlist!

    xx
    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our style is so similar because I like EVERY SINGLE product you've picked here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you when I was talking about the checked dress haha!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the backpack! There is a similar one in Accessorize at the moment :) x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo really?! Thank you for telling me! I'll definitely be heading there tomorrow to have a look! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love that owl purse, i have a slight obsession with owls =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I love owls too!! I did have an owl shaped purse but it's seemed to have vanished haha!! :) xx

      Delete
  5. numer 2 and 3 are my favs! so girly and pretty :)
    x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely things, I especially like the little owl purse, really cute! Doesn't there seem to be a lot of owl stuff around lately, jewellery, notebooks, etc? Are owls in fashion now, lol? xxx

    Amanda Winchester ♥ | AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I've been thinking this too! There are a lot of owl things about haha! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign