Pages

Categories

24 March 2015

Music | My 'March Mayhem' Playlist


Hey guys! I can't believe it's the final week of March already. Where is this year going?! If you've just started following my blog recently, firstly hello to you all and secondly, you may not be aware that every month around this time I'll be doing a monthly playlist on here. This is just to show you guys the kind of music I've been listening to that month. This will normally consist of a mixture of new and old music. I love reading these types of posts as it gives you a chance to get to know the person a bit more behind the blog and what sort of things they are interested in. So before I ramble on too much, here's my March Playlist!

1. Philippa Hanna - Hollywood
2. Hunter Hayes - Tattoo
3. Evita The Musical - Another Suitcase In Another Hall
4. Rebecca Ferguson - Blue Moon
5. Sam Smith ft John Legend - Lay Me Down
6. Jersey Boys Soundtrack - Sherry
7. Jessica Ware - Champagne Kisses
8. Years and Years - Take Shelter (STAL Remix)
9. Bonnie And Clyde Soundtrack - This World Will Remember Us
10. Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
11. Ella Henderson - Mirror Man
12. Olly Murs - Seasons
13. Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss
14. Lucy Hale - Red Dress
15. Years and Years - King
16. Hunter Hayes - Invisible
17. Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy
18. Moulin Rouge - Elephant Love Melody
19. Jersey Boys Soundtrack - Big Girls Don't Cry
20. Tides - So Close
21. Moulin Rouge - Come What May
22. Matilda The Musical - Naughty
23. Nick Jonas - Jealous
24. Beyonce - Love On Top
25. My Fair Lady - On The Street Where You Live
26. The Light In The Piazza - The Light In The Piazza
27. Smash (TV Show) - I Heard Your Voice In A Dream
28. Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart
29. The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice?
30. Michelle Branch - Everywhere

This are all the songs I have been loving throughout March. As you can see my music taste is just all over the place but I absolutely love all these songs as you can really connect with them and they all tell stories in their own way too. You can find all these songs on Spotify and if you would like easy access make sure to head on over HERE which is my spotify and you can see my March wish list called 'March Mayhem'. If there are any songs you think I should listen to then be sure to leave them in the comments below as I love discovering new bands, singers and musicians.

What have you been listening too this month?
Hugs and Kisses

2 comments:

  1. Come what may is my favourite song, ive been listening to sia, haim, imagine dragons and nsync =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I love Haim!! :) NSYNC used to be one of my favourite bands growing up haha! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign