Pages

Categories

29 March 2015

March Beauty & Non Beauty Round Up


Hey everyone! So it's that time of the month where I round up everything I've been loving and share it with you all. I normally split this up into two posts, beauty and non-beauty but because there wasn't that many products when I got everything together I've decided to just combine the two into one post so I hope you don't mind. You will notice if you've been reading my blog for a while that I keep on mentioning the same products in my favourites and I know that can get a little bit boring but I can't really afford to go out and buy new products a lot so I'm sorry! I have loved putting together this post so I really hope you enjoy reading it.

NON-BEAUTY

My non-beauty favourites list is quite small this year. The first couple of things I have been loving have been Fleur De Force's and Tanya Burr's books that they have bought out. I absolutely love the fact that they are packed full of beauty and fashion tips as well as general things such as relationships, life and cooking tips too. They are just perfect books to have on the coffee tables. I've also been loving this pastel coloured necklace that I bought in Primark a couple of weeks ago. It just goes with absolutely everything that I wear and looks super cute under collared shirts as well. I've also been loving these PJs that I bought from Primark too. They are just so cosy and comfortable and look really cute on. Despite them being a simple short and shirt set I know I'll definitely be wearing them all year round as I just love them. 

BEAUTY


I'll start off with face products. The first thing I've been loving is a new foundation which is the Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid foundation. I thought I would never use a foundation again after the Bourjois healthy mix serum  literally being my holy grail but the dream satin liquid is just incredible. I have a full review coming up on my blog soon (I know I'm a bit late to the party but hey ho). It's just so incredible and really gives my skin that airbrushed finish which I wasn't expecting. I love the medium coverage it gives and also the fact that it is extremely blendable which brings me on to my next favourite, the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I absolutely love this brush. It's super soft, buffs and blends my foundation extremely easily into the skin and it's just an amazing product. I sometimes use this to apply my favourite powder of the month which is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This product is just absolutely incredible for reducing shine and keeping all my make up in place. Check out my full review HERE

I have two favourite lip products this month. The first is a Model Co lip-gloss in the shade Strip Tease. This lip gloss produces the littlest amount of colour on my lips but I absolutely love how glossy and hydrating it makes them look. I also love the fact that it is not sticky. I wear my hair down a lot as I hate putting it up but I love that even when it's windy my hair won't stick. It's just amazing. My second favourite lip product has been the Baby-lips Lip Balm in the shade Cherry Me. I absolutely love this lip balm as I find it so incredibly moisturising and I love the hint of colour that it leaves on my lips. Definitely perfect for those days where I don't really want to wear make up but still have some thing on. 

My last two beauty favourites are Zoella's Fragrance Mist which I absolutely love. It just smells so fresh and girly and perfect for this time of the year. I don't really know how else I can describe it to be honest but it's definitely a scent that I'd highly recommend as I think it would be perfect for spring time and you definitely won't be breaking the bank when you purchase it which is definitely a bonus when purchasing perfumes. I've also really been loving the Avon Moroccon Argon Oil. I always use this just after I've washed my hair as it just gives it that nice little added strength. It also leaves my hair looking healthier and shinier which I love.



So these are all the products that I have been loving throughout March. I hope you didn't mind the combination of beauty and non-beauty in this post as I just thought there wasn't many products for either section so combining them into one post made it easier. I hope you have enjoyed this post. I can't believe it's nearly April!! 

What have been your beauty & non-beauty favourites this month?
Hugs and Kisses

6 comments:

  1. Jealous of all this stuff! I love those brushes.

    Laura xo

    bigglassesandcoffeecups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They are so comfy and perfect for this time of year/summer! Quite cheap too!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I need that glam guide haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it!! I think it's the best book a youtuber has bought out recently!! Definitely aimed to older audiences even though everyone can read it! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign