Pages

Categories

16 March 2015

Haul | Primark Bits and Bobs


Hey everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend and are having a lovely Monday. Today has been the first Monday in around two months that I haven't had to get up and go to work. I've been on work experience for the past 2 months and I just finished on Friday. I've actually really missed the routine today. I've spent the day applying for jobs however it's got to that stage where I'm getting a headache so I thought that I would take a break from that and do a blog post. On Friday I went into the Primark near where I was working and bought a few little bits and pieces. I then went to Oxford Street on Saturday to do some Mother's Day shopping but I couldn't resist popping into the Primark there and again I picked up a few things too. Here's what I bought. Enjoy!

If you have read my previous posts or seen my instagram fashion posts then you will know how much I love tartan. I've been really obsessed with tartan print scarves lately, however they are just way to thick. Spring is just around the corner and I wanted something a bit more spring like however something that will still keep me warm when it gets chilly. I spotted this scarf in primark and I just had to purchase it. I love the colors and the design so much and it was only £5.00! Bargain! 


One of my favourite things to wear in the spring and summertime even is loose t-shirts. I spotted this coca cola one and I just had to purchase it. First of all I love the colour and the print on it and it's one of those tops that will go with absolutely everything. You can put a cardigan over it when it gets too cold, wear it with jeans and in the summer even pair it with a pair of white or denim shorts. I absolutely love it. I got it in a size bigger than I am purely because I preferred the loose feel rather than the sitting perfectly on your body type feel if you  know what I mean. I know that I will get plenty of wear out of this.


I spotted this top and I absolutely fell in love with the colour. I was a little bit sceptical of the design because if the zip breaks or something happens you will be in trouble but I couldn't leave it in the shop. It did take me ages to track down this top in my size however. Why do Primark never seem to have the tops on the right hangers? But anyway, I absolutely love this, and again this can go with absolutely everything and it is one of those tops that is very versatile too. You can wear it during the day with jeans or shorts, or wear it at work with a nice skirt or work trousers or even at night with leggings. It's another item I will definitely get a lot of wear out of. I'm currently wearing it writing this post too!


On Saturday when I went to the Oxford Street primark (which was mental!) I decided to take a stroll to the pyjama section because I just really felt like buying pyjamas for some reason. Most of mine I've had for a good few years and I just wanted to buy some new ones. I spotted these gorgeous shirt and short set and I had to get it. No matter what time of the year it is I cannot wear really thick and fleecy pyjamas. My room is the loft conversion and as heat rises my room can very often be absolutely boiling. These are just perfect and they are so pretty too. I love the design. I think these were around £7.

I spotted these pyjamas and burst out laughing. I'm normally quite happy in the mornings but I do get those days, as everyone does when I'm incredibly grumpy. As a lover of all things disney and tiffany blue I just thought this was the perfect combination. I've worn this twice already and they are just the comfiest pyjamas ever. I'm definitely going to pop back in the future and get a few more PJs like this as they had a few more disney themed ones. My Dad saw them and proceeded to tell me to put my dummy in haha! You're never too old for Disney!! I think these were around £10. 


Shirts like this are my absolutely favorites to wear at night. They are just so loose and comfy and look really flattering too. I love the design of this one with the blue and white stripes. I remember seeing this on instagram a couple of months ago but I could never find it, then I saw it in Zoe's primark haul the other day so I knew it was still floating about and when I went into Oxford Street I didn't hesitate to put in in my basket. I'm excited to wear this. I think this was £8.


I didn't want to go mad in the clothing section as I was on a budget so I started making my way to the check out section. I then decided to stop and pick up some hair grips and hair ties as mine just seem to go missing all the time. Both were only £1 each, in fact I think the grips were 50p for a pack so not too bad. Now I just hope that they last me a long time. The amount I spend on hair ties and grips in a year must be extortionate.


I am a huge lover of primark jewellery as I just think they have really pretty pieces for really affordable prices so I then decided to pick up this gorgeous necklace. I love things with flowers on so I couldn't resist it. I also love the fact that all the flowers are different colours as well which means that it will go with pretty much everything. I think this would look stunning underneath collared shirts as well. I just love it. I can't actually remember the price of this but I think it was around the £2.50 mark. 


Final stop of the day was the candle section which was right by the tills. I absolutely love candles and I was looking for a couple for my Mum so I decided to get her the exact same as what I got myself which are the two candles above. I absolutely love the sweet vanilla and coconut one. I love the little pot that the candle comes in and I think this will be perfect for storing little trinkets and stuff in and I'm definitely going to use the Red Berry and Jasmine one to put my make up brushes in once they have burned down. They smell absolutely amazing too. I can't wait to start burning them.

So there we have it those are all the things I bought from Primark. I am planning on doing a bigger spree soon for the spring and summer so make sure to keep an out out on my blog for a huge haul. I forgot how much I actually love the clothes in there. Everything is just so super pretty and cheap and I just love it. If you have done a Primark haul make sure to leave it in the comments section below as I love having a good old nose.

Are you a Primark lover like me? 
Hugs and Kisses

22 comments:

  1. Primark PJ's are a godsend!

    daniellebevan.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) & I will do!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the scarf, it's such good value too.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love primark too! I have hundreds of bobbles and grips now because £1 for a pack is just so cheap in comparison to other shops! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the Grumpy pyjamas and the necklace! I love Primark, too! You can go nuts, buy whatever you like the look of, and STILL not break the bank or come out feeling guilty! :) and saying that, their stuff is pretty great quality too! x

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally agree!! I went on two sprees and didn't feel guilty at all I just love it haha! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I like primark but i cant fit into there clothes so i just go there for the cheap flip flops and accessories =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come you can't fit into their clothes?! That's the one place I know I'm guaranteed to get my size haha!! :) Their flip flops and accessories are incredible though :) xx

      Delete
  7. I most definitely need those Grumpy PJ's, that's 100% me! I'm certainly not a morning person! I love those shirts to sleep in too, they're so comfy!

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Me neither!! I'm definitely more of a night owl than a morning person lol!! They are really comfy aren't they?! :) xx

      Delete
  8. I wish I had a Primark! I am from LA and sadly we have nothing like it. But then again if we did I would probably be broke. I love the £8 pajama shirt, trés chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! :( But I've heard a lot of things about stores in the USA and I would gladly swap a primark for one of the stores there haha!! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Gotta love the Grumpy PJs!! haha
    And I totally know what you mean with the sizes never being on the right hangers, arg!

    - Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They are amazing right?! & I know!! It's my biggest pet peeve when it comes to Primark haha! :) xx

      Delete
  10. love your purchases..that necklace is so cute and I'm dying for those pjs, so cute <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Fleur! Lovely post, you've got some really great things! I especially love the coca-cola top and the flower necklace, so cute :) since I moved for uni last year I have fallen in love with Primark as I never lived near one before, but the things they have are so great and for such cheap prices I can hardly ever believe it! I did a weekend haul quite a while ago with a few Primark things if you'd like to take a look - http://alittlepieceofdriftwood.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/weekend-haul.html xx

    Laurel | www.alittlepieceofdriftwood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww this is such a lovely comment! Ahhh where do you go to uni? Primark is literally a godsend for students so I bet you're really happy!! :) I'll definitely check out your post! Thank you for leading such a lovely comment! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign