19 February 2015

Music | My 'February Fun' Playlist












Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a good week! I can't believe we are coming up to the final week of February already?! Where has this month gone? If you have only recently just followed my blog then you may not know that I have decided to do a musical playlist every month now. I am always coming across new music as I love using apps such as spotify and on twitter when someone posts a link to a song I always click on it as I think discovering and exploring different genres is really fun and interesting.

I thought that doing monthly playlists would be a great way of introducing new songs to all of you as well as we all love music and discovering new artists so why not. If you weren't a follower of my blog last month then you may not have seen my January playlist. You can check that out HERE. Below are all the list of songs I have been loving throughout February. Enjoy!

1. Collabro - With You
                     Anthem
                     Falling Slowly
2. Philippa Hanna - Lighthouse
                                I Am Amazing (Unsigned Artist)
3. Ben Howard - End Of The Affair
4. Maroon 5 - Sugar
5. Skylar Grey - I Know You
6. Pink - Just Like A Pill
7. Taylor Swift - Style
8. Hozier - Take Me To Church
9. George Ezra - Budapest
10. Meghan Trainer - Lips Are Moving
11. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
12. Olly Murs ft Demi Lovato - Up
13. Miss Saigon Original Cast - I Still Believe
14. Meghan Trainer ft John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You
15. Jessie J ft Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
16. Florence & The Machine - What Kind Of Man
17. Lea Michele - On My Way
18. Miss Saigon 2014 Cast - The Movie In My Mind
19. Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants
20. The Weeknd - Earned It 

Like before I will put all these songs into a playlist on spotify so make sure to follow me there. You can find me by typing in Fleur Danielle Griffin into the search bar and then you'll be able to see all my previous playlists and what I like to listen to. If you have spotify be sure to leave your name in the description below. 

What have been your favorite songs this month?
Hugs and Kisses
IMAGE SOURCE Edited By Me On Picmonkey
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the post, my favourite songs are: take me to church, elastic heart, masterpiece by jessie j, pray to god by calvin harris =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo I'll definitely check out the other ones you've mentioned! Thank you lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Lea Michele, Ellie Goulding and Taylor Swift too! My playlist includes a lot of this songs.

    x Kate
    www.the-little-day-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig