Pages

Categories

21 February 2015

My Everyday Jewellery





Hey Everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday. I have come down with a really bad cold so I'm just in bed recovering from that and decided that I would spend the day blogging as I have been really quiet on my blog throughout the course of this month so I do apologize. Today I thought that I would talk to you about all my favorite jewelry that I wear on a daily basis. I absolutely love jewelry. My favorite things to wear are bracelets and necklaces and you'll never seen me without earrings in. Here's a selection of what I've been wearing everyday recently.


First up is this gorgeous watch that I've had for about 3 weeks now. I have been needing a new watch for ages and I really had my heart set on purchasing a rose gold Michael Kors watch but as I'm not employed full time I decided that it wouldn't be the best idea to spend all the money I do get on a really expensive watch. When I was perusing the jewelry in New Look I spotted this watch and I absolutely love it. It's rose gold and I love the leather look strap too. It's extremely light on the arm and I just love wearing it. It also goes with absolutely everything I wear too. This cost me £12.99. I still have my heart set on the Michael Kors watch but until I can afford it this will do me until then. It's a gorgeous watch!


If you have been following my blog for a long time then you will know I have been after a pandora watch for absolutely ages. I was lucky enough to receive one for Christmas and since then it has been glued to my wrist. I only take it off when I have a shower. I absolutely adore it. I think it's so nice to have something that you can wear on an everyday basis that you know will go with whatever you wear. I now have three charms on there. The passport and the suitcase I got for Christmas along with the Bracelet as my Mum and Dad both know how much I love to travel and I decided to treat myself to the other silver charm with the purple gemstone as I wanted to have some color on there! I'm excited to fill this bracelet up with more charms that mean a lot to me.


Another piece of jewelry I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas was this stunning necklace. I received this as a secret santa from one of my friends who I worked with when I was in Turkey last year. She keeps saying she's surprised I like it as jewelry is something that can be very difficult to buy if you don't know the person's taste but I absolutely love it. It's exactly the sort of thing I would wear and pick out myself. I love that it's not has purple gemstones in the heart pendent too as it's nice to have some color on there. It goes really well with my bracelet. Again this is something that is glued to my neck. It's just so gorgeous.


So far I'm sure you've noticed that I love rose gold and silver jewelry so this ring really is perfect as it contains both of those elements! I absolutely love this ring. My brother bought me this when we were Christmas shopping and I absolutely love it. I'm wearing it right now and I love how pretty it is. I'm not really a ring person. I prefer bracelets and earrings however this is just so stunning and when the light shines on it the silver gemstones really do sparkle. It's something I wear on my finger every single day.


If you didn't already know I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with earrings. I currently have over 200 pairs that are all placed in different categories in different jewelry boxes on my dressing table. I just love earrings so much and I don't even know why. However at the moment these are my favorite pairs to wear. I absolutely love the chunky pink heart because of the design on them. I think that they are really pretty. The silver earrings I have had since I was about 12 years old when my Dad bought me them for Christmas. I think they are so pretty and they just go with absolutely everything. I can have these in my ears for months at a time. I just love them so much and I can't believe I have had them for almost 12 years now. Crazy!

So there we have it, my favorite bits of jewelry to wear at the moment. I really enjoyed writing this post and I hope you enjoyed reading this post. A lot of these items I bought a while ago so I'm unable to provide links however you know where to go if you want the Pandora bracelet and next time you're in New Look just have a quick look near the jewelry if you like the look of the one above. It's cheap and cheerful and there are plenty more like it there too in different colors if you're not sure about the rose gold.

What jewelry do you wear on an everyday basis? 
Hugs and Kisses

9 comments:

  1. That watch is gorgeous! I never go out without my watch and earrings... I love to wear more but when I'm in a rush I'll forget about it :) x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!!! Haha! Yeah sometimes I forget the necklace if I'm in a rush! But then I realise it through the day and I suddenly feel very naked lol! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love this post =] those earrings are so adorable

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorite jewelry is as lovely as you are, Danielle! I love your bracelet and your watch. They look sophisticated and classy. I can just imagine the beauty they add up every time you wear them. In any way, thanks for sharing that! All the best to you!


    Verna Ford @ Jacobs The Jewellers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww this is such a lovely comment! Thank you so much!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Your jewelry are all so pretty and dainty. I can see why they’ve been your everyday favorites. They are simple, yet classy, and they can match to any outfit you'll wear. Anyway, your pandora bracelet is adorable, with all the charms you placed in it. Thanks for sharing that, Danielle! Stay fashionable!

    Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign