Pages

Categories

23 February 2015

Little Things That Make Me Happy #2



Hey everyone! So for the past two weeks I haven't been a happy girl at all. I won't bore you all with the details and share why but I've just been really unhappy and haven't really been feeling like my life has been going anywhere. Again I won't share the details as I don't want my blog to be a place of negativity. On Friday evening I reached a breaking point and just got really upset. I spent most of the night just crying and speaking to my best friend and just letting things out. I hated it but I will admit I felt a lot better after it. We all need a good cry sometimes, right?

Anyway I have been feeling a bit more upbeat and a lot better the past couple of days and evening though I still get upset and have those moments throughout the day I'm putting a smile on, thinking positive thoughts and powering on through the day. This got me thinking that I should do a list of things that make me happy in life and share them all with you. I already did one of these posts last month over HERE if you'd like to check that out but today I thought I'd do another one. I hope you enjoy it!


Shopping & Gossip Girl - Killing two birds with one stone with the above photo!! There's nothing like a bit of shopping to make a girl feel better and happy! Not even going to lie here, how many of us would feel better if we had Blair Waldorf's budget?! Also Gossip Girl makes me extremely happy. I have started watching it from Season 1 on Netflix again and I'm absolutely loving it! Can someone find me a Nate Archibald please? I know everyone goes on about Chuck Bass but I'm more of a Nate Girl!

Girly Films - I just love sitting down with a good girly film and laughing and crying. Clueless happens to be one of my all time favorite films. It just makes me so happy and it's such a feel good film! You can help but smile when you watch it. 

Curiously Cinnamon - I have no idea why it's curious but this is one of my all time favorite breakfast cereals. I find it so delicious and I really don't like eating breakfast. I definitely make an exception for this one though. 

Fresh Bedding - I absolutely love fresh bedding. There really is nothing better than the smell of freshly washed and clean bed sheets. If you have shaved legs and then get into bed then you have yourselves a winning combination. 

Star Gazing - Now I live in London where it can be quite hard to just lay out in the garden and watch the stars. However it is something I have tried to do on some occasions when the night is very clear. I just think it is so incredibly relaxing. 

Sunsets - I mentioned this in my last post but I just love watching all the colors light up the sky. Reds, pinks, purples, oranges - it's just so incredibly beautiful. I'm excited for the day when I can go abroad somewhere, head down to the beach and just watch the sun set in the distance. 

Ice Cream - I'm currently very ill and this is something I'm eating a lot of to make me feel better. Strawberry ice cream is always a very strong contender. It's just super delicious and refreshing. I tend to eat a lot of ice cream all year round! 

Bubble Wrap - No matter if there's a roll of bubble wrap in the house or if it comes inside a package that I've ordered I will always sit down and pop every bubble. It's just so incredibly therapeutic! My Dad absolutely hates and it really winds him up but I love it! 

Walks In The Park - This is something I've been doing a lot lately to clear my head and to just think over a few things in my life. It's just so relaxing and the weather the past couple of days has been really nice. I have a massive park just in front of my house that I tend to walk in. Sometimes if I am in Central London I will walk through Hyde Park too. I love it. 

My Memory Box - I got this memory box last year for my 23rd birthday and when I came back from Turkey I decided to fill it up with special photos of me and my friends, concert tickets and just special things from my past 23 years of life. It may look like a small box but contains so many amazing memories in it. I love just opening it up and having a look inside. It definitely cheers me up. 

So there we have it. Just a few more things that make me happy. I might do one of these posts once a month as I think it's a great way of finding out about the person behind the blog. Anyway, I'm going to head off to bed now as it's late but I did really want to get this post up today. Tomorrow I'm working all day then heading off to my very first bloggers even in London! I'm so nervous but so excited!! 

What makes you happy? What do you turn too when you are feeling a bit lonely and sad? 
Hugs and Kisses
(Some of the photos I was unable to find as I saved all the photos in one go but forgot to put links. They can all be found on Google Images as always!)

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea! I find myself having a random down day, so this was just what I needed :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely!! I hope you feel a bit better soon!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this post =] we like the same things

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you I'm glad you liked it! Haha yayy!! You have good taste ;) haha!

      Delete
  3. Such a good post! I did one similar last week :)
    beautyblog-er.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I really hope you're feeling better and continue to do so. I often get days as you described, too. I absolutely agree with shopping and walks in the park! Retail therapy and fresh air are key to lifting a dark mood :) lovely post xxx

    Amanda Winchester ♥ | AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign