Pages

Categories

1 February 2015

Haul | Beauty, Clothing & More!


Hey everyone! Hope you have all had a lovely weekend! I have spent more of it working outside in the freezing cold wind which was so not fun but it was quite successful I must admit so I guess it was worth it in the end. I'm glad to be back in the warmth of my own house though! Today I thought that I would do for you all a haul post. I have been a bit spendy lately which kinda contradicts my saving money post but I rarely ever treat myself so I thought why not. These are all things I've bought over the past couple of months so grab a cuppa and enjoy!


First up is beauty. Now there are so many beauty products on my list at the moment it's actually ridiculous. I decided to finally purchase the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This is one of the only brushes from Real Techniques that I haven't tried yet and I already know it will be amazing. Stay tuned for a full review coming soon. I then decided to repurchase the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as it is literally a holy grail product and even though I haven't finished using my current tube yet it's starting to get a bit grubby so I thought it was about time I bought one. I also decided to repurchase the Neutrogena Grapefruit Oil Free Moisturiser as it is just so amazing to wear under make up. It's one of the most refreshing moisturizers I've ever used and I'd highly recommend it if you need something that will wake you up in the morning but is also lightweight and perfect underneath make up. The VO5 shampoo and conditioner duo has been my go to shampoo and conditioner have been my go-to hair products for the past couple of months now and I when I spotted them on special offer in Superdrug I couldn't resist. I picked up 3 sets which is me set for the next month and a half at least. It just works wonders on my hair in ways I can't explain. I also decided to purchase a dry shampoo as I really don't like washing my hair everyday as it ends up getting greasy quicker so I purchased this Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo Party Refresh. I have had a couple of people tell me that it isn't that great but I haven't used it yet so I'll report back on my thoughts once I've used it.

The next few things I purchased  were books. I spotted The Smoothie Recipe Book on Kayleigh 's (CoutureGirl) instagram and asked her where it was from. As soon as she said 'Amazon' I headed on over there straight away as I knew it was going to be very inexpensive. I also spotted the green smoothie recipe book as even though I've heard they aren't the tastiest things in the world I still want to try my hand at a couple of recipes in the book. I haven't managed to use any of these yet as my Mum has always been using the blender but I'm hoping to start this week. I'll make sure to let you know what the tastiest ones are. Click HERE and HERE if you would like to purchase these books. 

When I was shopping last week I decided to pop into Waterstones. I can spend literally hours in book shops. I love them so much. Reading has always been a big thing in my family. We have hundreds of books in my house and I think I get my love of books from my Dad so when I walk in I'm always perusing the bookshelves for at least 2 hours and I always walk out with something. This time I walked out with two books. The lovely Tanya Burr released her own book this week. It's such a lovely book packed full of beauty and fashion tips as well as relationship and friendship advice. It also has a autobiographical section which allows us to know a little bit more about Tanya which I love. It's a fabulous book. I know her audience is younger girls but as a 23 year old I've found this very useful. No matter your age I'd highly recommend picking this up. I then picked up a novel from Cecelia Ahern who wrote one of my favorite books of all time PS I Love You. She's an amazing writer. I've read most of her books and she really does know how to pull at the heart strings. I decided to pick up her book 'How To Fall In Love' which just seems like a lovely novel. I'm definitely an old romantic at heart so I can't wait to read it. Nothing I love more than a good love story. 

One of the things I desperately needed was a new laptop case. When I went to Turkey I didn't have one which meant I had to pack my laptop underneath all my clothes which was a massive risk. This year I'm heading back there for six months so I decided to purchase this case back in December and I absolutely love it. Again it is from Amazon and I absolutely love it. I love the design and how girly and pretty it looks. I also decided to purchase a new iPhone case. I always buy iPhone cases and then think to myself that's it I absolutely love this case, I really don't need another one but then I spotted this on Pretty Little Liars and fell in love with the floral design and how white and pretty it looks so I decided to purchase it and I absolutely love it. It makes my phone look so sophisticated and pretty. If you want to purchase the phone case click HERE and click HERE for the laptop case.


Two things I have bought in the last week have been these jumpers. The green jumper is a turtle neck from Topshop and is actually the first item of clothing I have ever owned. I spotted this before Christmas and I absolutely fell in love with it however I just wasn't able to afford it and all winter I have been looking for a nice new jumper that I can just throw on and can go with everything and this is just the perfect jumper. It is so warm and cosy. I love the length and the style of the jumper and the color too. I decided on a green one as I love green but they do have other colors too. I might even purchase another one nest week. I just love it.

The other one is something my Mum very kindly bought me and is a nice thick warm jumper that she spotted in TK Maxx. It absolutely love the color and the jewelled design around the top of the jumper as I think it makes it a little bit more stylish and girly. The one thing I'm not that keen on is how it looks on me. It makes my boobs look absolutely massive and is quite tight fitting which I'm not a huge fan of. Definitely something I'm still figuring out how best to wear it. But it is lovely and warm.


The final thing I bought when I was with my Mum was this gorgeous set of drawers from TK Maxx too. This was originally £79.99 and was reduced to around £30 in the sale which I thought was an absolute bargain. I have been looking for something like this for ages where I can store all my bath bombs, body butters and other shower stuff instead of it all cluttering up my bathroom closet so this is absolutely perfect. The handles are little birds which I think is just such a cute touch. It's currently sat in my bathroom and look absolutely gorgeous. I love it.

So there we have it. All of the things I have bought in the past few weeks. I have provided links where I have found the products online so if you are interested in any of these products just click on the links where you can head on over to the appropriate website and find out more about them. I hope you have enjoyed this post and make sure to stay tuned for full reviews on some of these products.

Have you tried any of the things mentioned in this post? What have you bought lately?
Hugs and Kisses





6 comments:

  1. That phone case is stunning! :O
    Lasting Perfection concealer is my all tim favourite ;)
    my January favourites are in this post, if you'd like to check them out ;) http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/01/favourite-things-january.html

    Love, Charline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'll definitely head on over now to check out your post :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love smoothie book, I have the Jason Vale one and it gives some great smoothies to try.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I'll definitely check that out :) xx

      Delete
  3. love the makeup bits and bobs and drawers you got! xx
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign