25 February 2015

February Beauty Round-Up


Hey guys! So we've finally come to the end of February which can only mean one thing. It's monthly favorites time! I can't believe how fast this year is going! I have had a pretty hectic month and if I'm totally honest it hasn't been the happiest of months either. If you have read my previous posts then you may know I've been a bit down in the dumps lately. I wasn't going to share why on here but I think I may need to as I need advice and I think letting it all out where hopefully some of you can offer me advice would be good. I just don't want to come across as attention seeking. Oh the dilemma! But anyway, let me get back to what this post was meant to be about in the first place. 

As usual there are a few old favorites here that you would have probably seen many a time before but I have included a few new favorites here as well which I think will be of interest to all of you beauty lovers out there. I love reading favorites posts as I think they are a great way to discover new products. So here are all the products that I have been loving throughout February. ENJOY! 

This bottle of goodness has been reviewed on my blog and has been mentioned in so many other previous monthly favorites too. However, I may have neglected it slightly in the last couple of months. I picked it back up towards the end of January and I'm just absolutely loving it again. It removes all traces of make up super quickly, even the toughest of eye make up can be removed with this and just feels so super refreshing on the skin. If you've tried Bioderma but may be on the look out for a cheaper drugstore alternative then I would highly recommend this one from Garnier. 

A new release this month was Benefit's Puff Off. I am always on the look out for decent eye creams and I still haven't found one where I'm like 'Wow, this is a staple' but this one definitely comes close. I absolutely love everything about this product from the gorgeous packaging to the amazing tip shaped like an iron. The iron tip is designed to cool the eye area which it definitely does. It's super refreshing to use in the mornings and I find the cream to be extremely hydrating. I use it every morning and I absolutely love it! I have a full review coming up on my blog in a couple of days so be sure to stay tuned for that. 

Can you tell I've been loving Benefit this month? I've already done a review on this mascara which you can find HERE. I just love this mascara. I had been after a decent mascara for months and just wasn't able to find the right one. I absolutely love everything from this mascara. I love how fluttery my eyelashes are when I use this. The curl is just super pretty, it separates the lashes really well and it comes off super easily as well. It launches in stores on Friday so if you haven't had the chance to try it yet I'd highly recommend it. It will cost £19.50. 

I mentioned this nail polish in my January Beauty Favorites post as well but I absolutely love this nail polish and I haven't been able to stop wearing it. It's in the shade 'Divine Indigo' from L'Oreal and is just a beautiful dark slightly shimmery sparkly purple shade. The nail polish is super easy to apply and doesn't chip for ages. I've picked up a few more shades from this range as well so keep an eye out on a post coming soon! 


Now that winter is almost over and Spring is fast approaching (well not really as it's still freezing but I'm sure you understand what I mean), I've decided to whip out one of my all time favorite sleek products again. The gorgeous Sleek Pink Lemonade Palette. This palette contains 2 shimmery powder shades and one cream blush too. I absolutely love this palette. All the colors look super pretty and are definitely so easy to apply and blend. I don't know if this is still available but I'd highly recommend it. It's a beautiful palette. When I was taking this photo I was tempted to do a thumbs up in the mirror. It was a long day and I needed to entertain myself okay ;)! 

A holy grail product for me is the gorgeous 'Berry Smoothie' lip butter from Revlon. It just suits my skin tone so well. I absolutely love the color payoff, how easy it is to apply and the fact that it is just so incredibly moisturizing too! I haven't bought any colors from this range in ages. There was a time when I was a little bit obsessed! Now this is the only color I use. It's just super pretty. I'd highly recommend it if you're looking for a nice everyday shade to wear. 


I don't even think this needs an explanation. I'm sure those of you who have been reading my blog for a long time know how much I love the Lush Lip Scrubs. When I saw they were doing a limited edition version for Valentines Day I just couldn't resist. This one had a bit of a twist though. As well as the normally sugary mixture they added a few sugar strands and hearts as well which I thought was an extremely love touch. Like with all the other lip scrubs this does the job incredibly well and leaves your lips super soft and gets rid of all that nasty dryness. I tend to use this in the mornings as well as my lips get really dry overnight.

So there we have it. These are all the products I have been loving throughout February. This post seems to be a lot shorter than previous favorites posts but hopefully that means it made it easier for you to read. I can't believe that there are only 3 days left (well, less than three days left) of February. This year is already flying by! Hope you are all having a fabulous year so far.

What have been your favorite products throughout February? If you've done a post like this please leave a link below! 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. omggg I didn't even know it was the end of February! :O time flies by!

    I also love the Sleek blushes! they are so pigmented its amazing :)

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/manisha-anwari-13523315?search_term=Manisha%20Anwari&context=search_suggestion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! They are amazing blushes! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean with the finding your holy grail eye product, nothing seems to hit it perfectly. The Benefit Puff Off one does sounds fairly good, however I've seen very mixed reviews. I can't wait to see your verdict.

    Kristy | http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen a fair few mixed reviews too!! Mine will be up in a few days time! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I’m in love with your blog! Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww this made me smile! Thank you so much lovely!! I'll definitely head on over to check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try micellar water! Great post!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's amazing :) Thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the garneir water though they don't sell it where I live, great post.

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww no that's a shame! Could you not try amazon or something? Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig