Pages

Categories

22 February 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...


Hey everyone!! I can't believe it's already Tuesday and the final week of February! This year is already flying by! Today I thought I would talk to you about my current non-beauty favorites. I'm going to try and include this post on my blog every single month now as it's something that seems to be viewed quite a lot on my blog. You guys obviously love reading them as much as I love writing them so that makes me extremely happy! Here's what I've been loving throughout the course of this month.


 First up are two books. The first being Tanya Burr's 'Love Tanya'. I will be honest and say Tanya Burr isn't a youtuber I used to watch a lot however the past 4-5 months or so I've been so fascinated by her videos. She really does make me laugh and her fashion sense is practically the same as mine and let's be honest she's incredible at make up too! When I saw she had a book out I immediately went to buy it as I knew it would be good and I haven't been disappointed. It's such a lovely book. It's so easy to read and I love the fact you don't have to read it from the beginning. You can open it up anywhere and be on a chapter about her life, or view some of the food and beauty tips she's included in there. It's such a nice book.

The second book is my 'One Line A Day - Five Year Memory Book'. I absolutely love this. I've mentioned before in previous posts how important memories are to me and I think having a book like this where I can write down the most special moments of each day, everyday for five years and then looking back on it just makes it so special. If you haven't bought one of these I'd highly recommend it. You can buy them from Urban Outfitters or find them on Amazon.


I bought this bag when I was in Turkey last summer as birthday treat to myself and only used it a couple of times. However this month I went on a few nights out and chose this as my bag for the nights. I absolutely love it. It's such a gorgeous color. It's not something that goes with everything so I do have to be careful with what I wear but I still love it. It's such a good size and can fit all of my usual stuff such as phone, hair brush, purse, oyster card, small camera etc. I just love it. The shop I bought it from was called Forever New.


I bought this purse when I was in New Look a few weeks ago purely to use when I take the above blue bag out with me as my other purse is just way to big and bulky to fit in the bag. I absolutely love it. It's rose gold and has all the room I need for my card, money and a form of ID too and just fits onto my bag perfectly. I think this purse is still available and it was only around £4.99 so I'd definitely recommend purchasing it the next time you are in New Look. (Can you tell I'm a little bit in love with that shop?).


If you read my everyday jewellery post then you will know how much I love the two things pictured above. Both the bracelet and the watch are glued to my wrists. The only times I take them off are to have a shower and even then I feel like I'm missing a limb! They are just such beautiful pieces and so light on the arm. They also go with everything as well! In love!


I've been loving this jewellery box at the moment. I think it's so pretty. My mum bought this for me from Mauritius last year as a birthday present and I think it's so pretty. I keep most of my favorite earrings and rings in here as it's quite big inside to can fit a lot in. I absolutely love it.


My perfume of choice at the moment is this gorgeous one from Hugo Boss that I got for Christmas! It has such a lovely fruity scent to it which are the kinds of scents I love. It contains notes of violet, freesia, mandarin, mango, white ceder and sandalwood. The scent is honestly incredible and if you are after a new perfume at the moment I'd highly recommend this one.


I'm sure if you've been following me on social media that these two albums won't come as a surprise to you, especially Collabro's. I saw them live on the 8th February and it was honestly incredible. I haven't been to many concerts in my life but I can't imagine going to another one that made me feel as emotional as theirs did. If you haven't checked out their album but love musical theatre songs I'd highly recommend it. Don't be put off by the fact they are another boy band. Obviously they are a boy band but definitely not like the ones we're all used too.

Taylor Swift's '1989' has been on repeat lately as well. I just love it so much. She released her video for the song 'Style' last week and since then I've been hooked on the album again. It's just so amazing and again there are songs on there that I think everyone can relate too.


My last favorite of the month has been spotify. I recently upgraded to premium and I absolutely love it. I've discovered so many amazing new songs on there and I'm going to be making a ton of playlists so if you're on spotify type in Fleur Danielle Griffin where you'll be able to find me and follow all my playlists. As you can see I'm a bit obsessed with the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack at the moment. I just love Ewan McGregor.

Those are all my non-beauty favorites at the moment for this month. Like I said at the beginning I will be doing a post like this every single month just to show you the kinds of things that I have been loving as I think it's very interesting to read a blog and get to know more about the person behind it rather than what their favorite beauty products are all the time.

What are your favorite non-beauty items at the moment?
Hugs and Kisses

10 comments:

  1. The little memory book looks so lovely, such a nice idea :)
    grace xx
    http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write in it every single day! It's so nice to just go to bed and look back on the day and pick out the best bits to write in it! I absolutely love it! Thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. love the look of tanyas book and I love your watch too xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Both are amazing! 😃 xx

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with that bag, such a cute colour =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally the only color I love haha! It's so beautiful! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! I can't believe how many of the items you featured in this post are my favourites too!! I absolutely love the Love, Tanya book! And I think Collabro are amazing too! I went to see them perform live in Brighton, and like you, I thought that they were amazing and just so talented! :)

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Yay!! I love comments like this where I can find out more about the people who read my blog too!! I love Collabro, saw them in London and if the other dates werent completely sold out I'd go again haha ☺️☺️ Xx

      Delete
  5. I've been loving Taylors album too! To be honest, I'm still replaying Blank Space >.<
    I've been meaning to check out Tanya Burr's book since I've heard so many good things about it.
    Great post, I really enjoy reading these type of posts ^^

    Minae | minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taylor's album is amazing isn't it?! Haha I've been playing style on replay since the video came out 😂 Tanya's book is insane! I'd highly recommend it. Thank you lovely, I'm ️glad you enjoyed this post ☺️ Xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign