20 January 2015

Pinterest Lovin'


One of my favorite things to do on days when I am bored or don't have much to do is have a little wonder onto pinterest. This is something that I have becoming a huge fan of for the past year and a bit now. I absolutely love it. There is just so much inspiration on there. As I am the procrastination queen you can find me on here a lot when I am meant to be doing other things. I've never actually done a post featuring pinterest before and as it's something I use a lot for finding blogging inspiration I thought that I would show you what I've been loving on pinterest recently and the sorts of things that I love to pin.

As you can see from above I have a lot of fashion bits and pieces. I love going on there and looking at different styles and the different types of fashion there are. I also love going on here and finding inspiration on what fashion items work well together. I've never been one to properly throw together a decent outfit, I just throw on whatever I am comfortable in even if it doesn't look good but it's definitely something I'm hoping to improve in 2015. Burgundy colors, anything with collars and pretty pastels are definitely my  favorite things to pin and what I look for when I go clothes shopping.

As travel is a huge passion of mine, I spent 2 years at GCSE studying it, then 2 years at college and then finally 3 years at university doing a degree in travel. If that doesn't show that I love the industry and travelling I don't know what does. I absolutely love experiencing new places and cultures. However, there are a few places that are on my list which include Paris, New York and Greece. I just love going onto Pinterest and seeing beautiful photos from these places. It really does make me want to go even more.

I love all things hair and beauty and I'm dying to get my hands on this major lip combo that is taking the beauty community by storm at the moment. I also love looking at hair inspiration as my hair is now literally down my ass and I never do anything with it so I've decided to become more adventurous with my hair as well. I will be getting it shaped and styled at the end of this month so stay tuned for a post on that. I'm so excited as my hair is so incredibly dull at the moment.

Other things I love pinning are pictures of houses, interiors for a future blogging room and work space, photos of food of course, especially healthy food options as I'm experimenting a lot more with different food. I also have a whole board on pinterest dedicated to tiffany blue as I think it is such a stunning color and I am a little bit obsessed. I think that contains the most photos in at the moment. It's definitely my color! I'm also planning my wedding which won't happen for another 30 or so. Hey, a girl has to be prepared right?! Other things found on my pinterest include quotes, pictures of cakes and all things rose gold too.

I absolutely love Pinterest. It's definitely one of my favorite places to go to procrastinate and I love the fact that not only can you pin things from your computer but you can also download an app on your phone and pin things on the go! Perfect for people who go on long bus journeys or train journeys. It's a free app too so I'd highly recommend it. Some of my favourite pinners are CorrieMegan LillieMeghan RienksSuzie and Kayleigh. Definitely check out all these girls as they pin some pretty fab things. Whilst you're there don't forget  to check out my pinterest over HERE. At the moment I've becoming pretty obsessed with pinning quotes so be warned. Don't forget to leave your own pinterests in the comments section below.


Do you like pinterest? What are your favorite things to pin & who are your favorite pinners?
Hugs and Kisses

My collage of favorite pins can all be found on Pinterest
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Fab post - I love pinterest too, I get so much inspiration from it! I'm over at http://www.pinterest.com/sineaddanielle/ if you get a chance, I post a lot of fashion! :)
    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) Pinterest is amazing, definitely my favorite website/app at the moment :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig