12 January 2015

The Luxury Beauty Wishlist

The Luxury Beauty Wishlist

Hey Everyone! Hope you are all well. Today I am back with my first wishlist of 2015 and I thought that I would do a little list of all the luxury beauty items I'm currently lusting over. Some of the higher end brands have really stepped up the mark this year and bought a lot of different products out that are so stunning and look amazing so I thought I'd show you all the things I am currently wanting.

Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes - I haven't heard one bad thing about these brushes and I am actually in desperate need of some make up brushes and these just look and sound amazing. I'm still to get over the rose gold hype but I don't think that'll be fading until these are in my life. They are just so stunning!

Burberry Foundation - I saw Lily Pebbles mention this in one of her favourites videos and then saw Victoria from InTheFrow do a full review with photos on it and her skin just looked absolutely flawless. This just sounds absolutely amazing and the packaging of the product is absolutely gorgeous too. For £35 it's not as expensive as I originally thought it was going to be. Now I face the problem of seeing what shades suit me! If any! I'm not currently wearing much foundation but this just seems like a dream product.

Mac Mineralised Skin Finish - I have wanted to try this product for years now. I have had so many good things about it, all my blogger friends and favourite bloggers and youtubers use it so I definitely need to test it out. I need a new powder at the moment so maybe this will be next on my list. I'm currently not wearing much foundation as I find some powders give a similar amount of coverage and it just feels so much nicer on my skin so if you have any recommendations please let me know.

Naked 2 Basics - I only have the Naked 3 Palette and really wanted to try the Naked 2 and the first Naked palette but there were so many colors in them that I just wouldn't use. This smaller compact palette contains all the colors I like and know I'll use so I'm definitely excited to hopefully add this to my collection soon. The Naked eyeshadows are just so incredibly pigmented and so easy to work with. Definitely something I might treat myself to soon!

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection - A new slightly more pricier collection from the Pixiwoo sisters that have seemed to have divided the beauty community but just look at the brushes? Silver, gold and rose gold! The colors all represent which section of the face they are for as well. They are stunning and because they are different they will be slightly more pricier. I won't be purchasing the full set any time soon but the brushes are so beautiful!

Hourglasss Ambient Lighting Palette - Just how stunning is this palette. I have heard so many great things about this palette and all the colors in the palette are just absolutely gorgeous and definitely ones that I know will suit my skin tone. I'm definitely hoping to try out a few items from this brand towards the end of the year so make sure you keep an eye out on reviews.

Claudia Louche Hydrating Mango Face Cream - I spotted this moisturizer on Kayleigh's (CoutureGirl's) instagram a while ago now and I just fell in love with how the product looked. Just look at the packaging? It is incredible and so luxurious. This is definitely reflected in the price as it retails for around £61.50. Definitely not something I would normally splash out on but I've heard so many good things about this moisturizer and I'll definitely give it a whirl at least once. I won't lie by saying one of the main things drawing me into this moisturizer apart from the packaging is the fact it has Mango in which I'm sure you all know a love.

So there we have it, all the high end beauty items that I am currently lusting over. If you have tried any of these products or have done reviews on anything in this post then please feel free to leave the links to them below as I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

What beauty items are your currently lusting over?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I really need to get my hands on the naked 2 basics palette! it looks incredible <3
    http://laurentranter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! Why oh why can't it be cheaper haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. ohh I want those Zoeva brushes for so long!!

    www.mabsoph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every blogger has haha! I'm hoping to get them at the end of this month! Payday needs to hurry up lol! ☺️ xx

      Delete
  3. Great little wishlist! The hourglass blush palette looks like such a dream! I've just bought one of the new real techniques brushes and I love it! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh really?! What one did you get?! I really want one of the rose gold ones :) xx

      Delete
  4. Been meaning to get the naked palettes for a while now. Definitely on the cards this year :)

    http://nottoshappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend the Naked 3 Palette if you're after one of the big ones! I think the colors in there are so much nicer than the other two! :) Let me know which you pick! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love my Naked Basic 2 Palette, I use it all the time.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig