23 January 2015

Procrastination & iPhone Apps







Hey everyone! Since my pinterest post went up I thought that it would be a good idea to show all you guys all the apps that I love to use on a daily basis. I absolutely love my iPhone. It is constantly in my hand so you can always rely on me to be posting a tweet, editing a photo or just replying extremely quickly to a text as well as listening to all my favorite albums. I think we can all agree that when it comes to iPhones there's nothing worse when it comes to getting distracted especially if we have important things to be doing. Anyway, before I ramble on and on too much these are all the apps that I love to use to procrastinate too.

Echofon
If you follow me on twitter then you will know I love to tweet. Whether it's posting a shameless selfie of myself (they never ever look any different), replying to tweets I get about my blog, posting links to my blog posts that I've uploaded recently or just scrolling through my feed and seeing what's going on in the world and what everyone else is getting up too. . I don't use the twitter app as I just find it too annoying. Why on earth does the twitter app tell you who has retweeted someone else's tweets or when a group of people have followed someone else? It annoys me to no end so I use echofon which is just brilliant and you get none of the above.

Facebook
I'm rarely on Facebook now. I only have it so I know what my family and friends get up to around the world. I have friends and family in Mauritius, Australia, Chile, Scotland and recently Turkey so I just use it to see what they get up too. I post photos of all my adventures with my friends and family just so that my family are able to see what I get up too. Even though I don't use it that much it's still definitely one of those apps that I need to keep up to date with!

Pinterest
This is something I got around 2 years ago. I was really confused and didn't have a clue how to use it but last year was the year I finally got stuck in and now I must say that I am addicted. I am a huge lover of beautiful photography, quotes and just looking for inspiration for recipies, home decor etc. Pinterest really does have it all and I absolutely love it. I won't go into too much detail as like I've said I did a post a couple of days ago so make sure to check it out HERE. Pinterest is also an amazing tool for bloggers as it allows us to upload photos from our posts onto pinterest meaning that we can generate more traffic from it. It's just amazing. I'd highly recommend it.

Instagram
Definitely one of my most used iPhone apps is Instagram. I absolutely love this app. I love it for posting photos and sharing them with different people and I love coming across different accounts for fitness inspiration, food inspiration and also coming across many different beauty bloggers on there too. It's a fab app. If you're not already head on over now and follow me at xbellefleurx. Check out my favorite instagram accounts in a post I did HERE.

Tumblr
Before pinterest and instagram this was definitely where I spent most of my time. I was just addicted to tumblr. I love coming across different accounts and seeing the beautiful photos people post on there and also inspirational quotes. Even though it is one of my favorite apps and websites ever I have definitely been neglecting it lately so it's definitely something that I need to get back into. You can check out my tumblr HERE.

Youtube
I absolutely love youtube. I will admit that I haven't been one of those people who have watched youtubers for years. I only knew about Zoe and the others only around 2 or 3 years ago but I have been hooked every since. I just love having the app on my iPhone as it lets you know when someone has upload a video so you can always watch them on the go which I absolutely love. My favorite youtubers to watch at the moment are Amelia LianaSuzieAlixKateAlexa Mae and Gabriella. I obviously love Zoella too. I just think the app is so easy to navigate. Definitely one to download if you haven't already. I also have three videos up myself as I became quite confident in February last year so check them out HERE and let me know what you think. I might do a few more in the future.

Bloglovin'
Bloglovin' is another one of my most used apps. I absolutely love it for reading blogs on the go. I live in London and very often I'll have to take the train or tube to get to different places or sometimes hop on the bus and these journeys are never that exciting so I always just whip out my phone and read different blogs. Again this app is so useful and easy to navigate. If you are a blogger and haven't got bloglovin' yet I would highly recommend it for reading and following your favorite bloggers. Even if you don't have a blog but enjoy reading blogs this is definitely something that I would highly recommend. You can be sure to never miss your favorite bloggers posts if you have this.

So there we have it, all the apps that I love to use and procrastinate to. I absolutely love reading these types of posts as it always give me great ideas of what new apps to download on my phone. I'm always on my phone and I have a lot of apps so if you'd like me to do an updated 'What's On My iPhone/iPad post in the future then let me know. I did one when I first started out blogging. You can check out that out HERE if you'd like a bit of a laugh. Also I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I got distracted and used all of these apps in writing this post. I've been meaning to finish it for the past 2 days. Do forgive me!

What apps do you use to procrastinate?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Echofon is a new app I haven't heard of. Sounds good. :D



    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's basically another twitter app but 1000x better haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, I use most of these apps and love them too x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is something I've never quite gotten into but I'm already so good at procrastinating on the internet - I don't think I need anything else taking up my time haha! Does the interface of Echofon look particularly different to the normal twitter app? I've never even heard of it before!
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does :) It's just a white speech bubble with a blue surrounding on it. You can't really miss it. It comes straight up in the search bar if you type it in on the app store. But I don't think it's available if you don't have an iPhone. I'm not sure. Also I totally agree haha!! If more social media sites come to the scene I don't know what I'd do! I spend way to much time on them as it is lol!

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig