Pages

Categories

19 January 2015

Music | My 'January Jewels' Playlist




Hey everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend. Back in December when I was doing blogmas I decided to do a winter playlist. Looking back at it I thought it would be a great idea to do the same thing every single month as I am always coming across new music. If you didn't already know I absolutely love music. I listen to virtually anything other than really heavy metal and rock music. It's just not what I am into. I'm a sucker for old romantic songs, songs with good beats and songs that tell stories through them. I've decided that every month now I'll be doing a play list to show you guys what I have been listening to. So first up is my January playlist. These have literally been my favourite songs this past month. Enjoy!

1. Take That - These Days
2. Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
3. Taylor Swift - Blank Space
4. One Direction - Stockholm Syndrome
5. Ed Sheeran - Photograph
6. Olly Murs ft Demi Lovato - Up
7. The Veronicas - You Ruin Me
8. Nina Nesbitt - He's The One I'm Bringing Back
9. The Script - Superhero
10. Mr Probz - Waves
11. Hozier - Take Me To Church
12. Sam Smith - Stay With Me
13. Taylor Swift - Fearless
14. Collabro - With You
15. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
16. One Direction - Night Changes
17. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
18. Collabro - All Of Me (Acoustic Version on Youtube)
19. Ariana Grande - Break Free
20. Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer

So as you can see these are all the songs I've been listening to throughout January. I'll be doing a monthly playlist like this over on my spotify too so be sure to head on over there and follow me. You can find me under Fleur Danielle Griffin. If you have a spotify be sure to leave your name below so that I can check it out.

What have you been listening to this month? 
Hugs and Kisses

Image Source Edited By Me On Picmonkey

4 comments:

  1. I've been loving the script recently too! We basically have the same music taste!!

    megan xxx
    www.megxnscott.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Script are amazing haha! I'd love to see them live :) xx

      Delete
  2. Tonight I have been creating my holiday playlist for next week, this has been so helpful. Thank you for your recommendations.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh always an important part of holiday planning! I always have to create a decent playlist too haha! :) I'm glad this helped you! Have a fabulous time :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign