10 January 2015

Happy Blogging Birthday FleurDanielle!


Hey Everyone! So as you can see from the title above today is my blogs second birthday!! Two years ago today I decided to see down on my blog and write my first post having no idea that two years on I'd have written nearly over 200 posts and have over 500 followers. I find that pretty incredible. 

I thought that I would do a quick post today just to thank all of you who have been reading and following my blog, those of you who leave such lovely comments and to tweet me to let me know how much you like my blog. I really do appreciate it and I am hoping that this year I can make my blog bigger and better than ever. Back in November I did a little what I learnt from my 2 years of blogging post so if you would like to read that then head on over HERE to have a read. 

I won't make this post too long as not only is it my blogs birthday but it also my Mum's birthday today as well! I will be back tomorrow with a post all about my favourite ever lipbalm so make sure to stay tuned for that and thank you once again to those of you who have supported me and left me such lovely comments on my blog and taken the time to tweet me! It really does mean a lot! Here's to the next 2 years! ☺️.  

What have been your favourite posts on Fleurdanielle? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Happy Blog Birthday! Congrats on 2 years of blogging! I discovered your blog recently and I adore it xx

    Cliona Hill | Personal style & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you so much Cliona!! Really appreciate it! I'll head on over now and check out yours :) xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I can see why your blog has become so successful, your content is amazing! I look forward to seeing more of your posts throughout this year~ ^_^

    Minae | minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! This really did make my day! When I'm on my computer I'll check out your blog! ☺️ Xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig