Pages

Categories

24 January 2015

50 Inexpensive Blog Post Ideas




Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I have spent most of my Saturday working outside in the freezing cold. On my way home I decided to  check the temperate and it was -2!! That is just way to cold for my liking but I am back in the warmth and thought I would do another bloggers block post. However this will be an inexpensive one.

I think all you other bloggers out there can agree that when it comes to blogging sometimes we are in a bit of a rut because we don't have money to purchase new products and review them or we can't go out anywhere and we think our blog will suffer and won't be as good. However this isn't the case. When I first started blogging all I read were beauty posts, mainly new releases. Now it's more lifestyle posts which I don't know if you can tell is what my blog has sort of become. It's not because I am not interested in beauty anymore because I am, it's just that I don't have a permanent full time job. I'm doing a lot of little jobs and that doesn't really give me enough money to be able to buy a ton of my favorite beauty products.

From speaking to other bloggers on twitter and seeing this mentioned in a few posts and even on twitter on a day to day basis I know I'm not the only one in this situation so today I thought that it would give you a few blog post ideas for when you are in a bit of a financial situation or even if you just want new ideas for blog posts ideas and still want to keep your blog consistent. Enjoy!

1. What's In My Bag/Make Up Bag? 
2. Wishlists 
3. Recipe Posts 
4. About Me 
5. Life Update 
6. A Day In The Life 
7. Favorite Items of Clothing 
8. Shop The Stash 
9. Current Favorite Songs 
10. Things That Make You Happy 
11. Room Tour 
12. Why Do You Blog? 
13. People Who Inspire You
14. Favorite Films/TV Shows 
15. Share The Love - Bloggers/Instagram/Pinterest 
16. Top 10 Favorite Pins 
17. Favorite Apps 
18. What motivates you? 
19. Everyday make up 
20. Hair Tutorial
21. Hair/Make Up/Nail Of The Day 
22. Your Fitness Routine 
23. Weekly/Monthly Goals 
24. Letter To Your Teenage self (Example HERE
25. Photo Diary 
26. Current Favorite Make Up/Make Up Brushes 
27. Your Favorite Books 
28. Style Inspirations 
29. Favorite Bits and Bobs in your room/house/flat 
30. Shoe Collection 
31. Things To Do When You're Bored (Example HERE)
32. Favorite Places In Your City/Area 
33. DIY Projects 
34. Make Up Collection?
35. What's In Your Bathroom? 
36. Your Everyday Jewelry 
37. Favorite Blog Posts of the Week/Month 
38. Blog Photography Ideas 
39. Sharing Old Childhood Photos 
40. Favorite Places To Eat/Drink 
41. Favorite Fragrances 
42. Make Up Brands Worth The Hype 
43. Most Used Make Up/Skincare/Hair/Nail Products 
44. What I've Learnt From Blogging
45. Blogging Tips and Advice 
46. Bad Beauty/Skincare/Hair/Nail Habits 
47. Film/Album/TV Show Review 
48. Favorite Clothing Brands 
49. Your Favorite Memories from childhood/previous years
50. Your Tips To Save Money 

So there we have it. 50 ideas to help you when that awful bloggers block strikes or you really want to blog but because you have no money to splurge on a new product/outfit you feel you can't. I hope this post helps you all. Thinking about all these ideas and looking at other blogs that have done this I'll be pretty surprised if I can't find something to blog about anymore. However, if you are really stuck and really do not know about it maybe ask fellow bloggers to guest post on your blog. It's a great way for more people to come across your blog as well as meeting more people in the beauty community and it can also keep your blog a bit more consistent too. I know that this is definitely something I will be considering doing in the future.

If you have any more ideas for blog posts please leave them in the comments section below as I'd love to read through them. 
Hugs and Kisses

94 comments:

  1. I really like this post, some amazing ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank You Holly! :) Hope it helps! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a great list of ideas! Going to have to save this and come back to it on a rainy day ;)
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely!! Yay that is so nice to hear! Glad to hear that they'll help you! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great ideas! I'm sure I'll be coming back here soon looking for a blog post idea!

    http://asplendidsimplicity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! :) This makes me so happy! I'm glad it will help you! :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is brilliant!
    thank you x
    laurentranter.blogspot.co.uk // http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12806289

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank YOU so much!! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Some really great ideas, especially love the letter to your teenage self! Oh there is so much I could say :)
    Lyndsay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha do it then!! :) It's such a fabulous idea. I loved writing mine :) xx

      Delete
  6. Definitely bookmarking this for when I have no inspiration to blog! Thanks for sharing :) X
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much lovely :) This makes me very happy! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Amazing blog post, such a stellar resource! Thanks for making this :D

    Jessica Anna | A So Called Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome lovely! Thank you so much! I'm glad that it has helped you :) xx

      Delete
  8. So bookmarking this post for writers block back up. Thanks for this :)

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! :) It makes me so happy that people are doing this! I'm so glad it's helped a lot of you! :) xx

      Delete
  9. I just started blogging this month, so these ideas are definitely a big help especially if I ever hit a wall (which I hope I won't for a while) fingers crossed I believe!.

    I have actually started filling a notepad full of ideas, so I know what to post and when. It's been a big help so far :) and I can't wait to upload more x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Rebecca this was a lovely comment! Good Luck with your blog! I'll head on over and give it a follow now and I look forward to reading your posts! I'm so pleased that this post gave you ideas! :) I can't wait to read them!! :) xx

      Delete
  10. Great ideas! I like the fact that they are inexpensive too. I will definitely be bookmarking this for future reference :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh this is so brilliant to hear :) Thank you so much lovely! Glad that they'll help you in the future :) xx

      Delete
  11. Love this post! It's been soo helpful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm glad you saw it that way!! :) xx

      Delete
  12. Such good ideas, so many people think you have to spend loads to blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I was one of them too but the past two years I've had so many other ideas and seen so many on other blogs and you really don't! Thank you so much lovely ☺️ xx

      Delete
  13. Thank you for this list. Such good ideas:)

    xx Enja
    http://thebeautychaos.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm glad it's helped you :) xx

      Delete
  14. Thanks so much for this pos for a newbie Youtuber and Blogger this is a lot of inspiration for me to get myself going! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm so glad to hear that! Welcome to youtube and blogger! :) I'm so glad this will help you :) what is your blog link lovely?! xx

      Delete
  15. Such a great inspiration! Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts! There are some ideas that I like A LOT.

    Katarina x
    http://katarina-ahlsson.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Aww I'm so glad to hear that you like them! I hope they help you! Thank you for the lovely comment! :) xx

      Delete
  16. Loved the ideas ! Great for new bloggers like me. Thank you xx

    Rock Me Fabulous Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful :) xx

      Delete
  17. Great ideas, thank you for sharing! xx

    http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the wonderful list of ideas! This is very helpful. Cute blog!

    www.dressdynamic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome lovely :) Aww thank you so much!! xx

      Delete
  19. I really love it ! <3
    Great job :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great ideas! Buying a new things for blog posts definitely drains a bit of money :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does!! I'm glad this helped you :) xx

      Delete
  21. Love this post, some great ideas that I never thought of. Thank you :) x

    www.spacedreamsandmarshmallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! :) Thank you so so much! :) xx

      Delete
  22. Gah I LOVE this post. I have really been struggling with what to post next to much in my mind to concentrate and this has helped.

    Beautiful blog by the way :)

    littlemissdisney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gah I LOVE this post. I have really been struggling with what to post next to much in my mind to concentrate and this has helped.

    Beautiful blog by the way :)

    littlemissdisney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the ideas, there are some I didn't even think of that are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed this post! :) xx

      Delete
  25. I can totally relate to this issue! So I'm taking notes! great post, thanks! x, Josune, Your Beauty Script
    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm so glad it helped you!! :) xx

      Delete
  26. Dear Fleur! This was amaaaaaaazing :D We are always looking for topics to post about & if they are cheap at the same time - well all the better!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    xx, Amy & Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome lovelies!! Thank you so much for the lovely comment! I'm glad this has helped you!! :) xx

      Delete
  27. So many good ideas, thank you for the inspiration.
    It's so easy to slip into bloggers block and little ideas like these that aren't to hard to do really help.
    Thank you again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm glad it's helped you! :) xx

      Delete
  28. These are great ideas, I will definitely be looking back at these in the future. I've just started up my blog and have actually used some of these ideas in my "start up" posts!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    nicolelaurenblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh this makes me happy!! I'm so glad that they helped you!! Thank you so much for letting me know! :) xx

      Delete
  29. I did the Everyday jewellery post on my blog, thank you so much Fleur for all the great ideas xx

    http://blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're incredibly welcome!! I'm so glad it helped! :) xx

      Delete
  30. Hey Fleur!! Thanks so much for this,
    I am going to try and do every single one ! I will be sure to reference your list when I do :)
    big love
    Rosanna
    x x

    rosannaspalette.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! I am glad you've found this helpful! 😃😃 xx

      Delete
  31. I love you for writing this post! I've got bloggers block at the moment and this has been a massive help. I've even bookmarked it so I can find it easily next time I can't think of what to post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you for commenting on this post haha!! Thank you so so much! I'm so glad it has helped you!! :) xx

      Delete
  32. Definitely helpful ideas! I'll be incorporating some into my blog. Thanks for this! :)

    xo, Mimi
    www.thefoxyheroine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm so happy it helped :) xx

      Delete
  33. this is a long list, will pull from this when I am out of ideas :)
    lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) I'm glad it will help! :) xx

      Delete
  34. I don't want my blog to be all about things I've brought because to be honest I really don't have the money to do that with the amount of times I want to write blogs! You have really given me some food for thought with ideas that won't cost a penny! I am very new to blogging and your blogs are really helping me, so for that I thank you!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's so lovely to hear!! I'm glad this has helped you lovely! Thank you!! :) xx

      Delete
  35. Thanks dear for sharing such a wonderful information full of 50 unique and inexpensive ideas of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are some amazing ideas!! I'm always looking for inspiration and you've given me some great ideas, so thankyou! Great post! xx

    foreverema.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're very welcome! I'm glad that this has helped you! :) xx

      Delete
  37. Thanks so much for sharing all of these ideas - it's so helpful to seek inspiration from others :)

    xx,
    Noelle
    whatnoelleknows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you welcome! I'm glad it helped you! :) xx

      Delete
  38. great ideas and a long list sometimes you just don't think of the simple things.
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you really don't! Glad this helped :) xx

      Delete
  39. Love this post! I am in need of some new ideas, blogger's block strikes me daily, but it won't any more thanks to this :) thank you for the great post Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm saving these for future reference. Thanks for the ideas! xo

    The Gift of Gab | http://gabofgift.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay!! That makes me happy! :) Glad it helped! :) xx

      Delete
  41. thanks for all the ideas! I think I'll try #17 (and probably some others). it's always nice to find new ideas since my blog is fairly new. thanks so much!

    lipstickandlaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'll head on over and check out your blog too! :) xx

      Delete
  42. Great list,totally inspired me to create my own!! x

    http://littlefishinabigp0nd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh I just love this post! So helpful for a new blogger like me ;) Thanks!!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. These are some really good ideas. I love a good blogpost ideas post that I can use when I have no ideas and feel uninspired. Thanks for the twitter and bloglovin follows. :)

    Ellen
    My Blog
    Fashion Giveaway click here !
    Beauty Giveaway click here!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Some brilliant ideas here, thank you!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is a great post. I'm a newbie blogger and I needed this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign