Pages

Categories

29 December 2014

My Top 10 Favourites Series | TV Shows

Hey Everyone! So today I thought that I would do another post in my top 10 favourites series and talk to you all about my favourite TV shows of 2014. There are so many that I've watched this year and rewatched as well. Most of them are my favourite shows of all time as well so I hope you enjoy this post. 

Gilmore Girls
This has to be my favourite show of all time. Based around a young single mum and her 16 year old daughter both called Lorelei Gilmore (the daughter is called Rory for short)in a small town called Stars Hallow. This show as everything from humour to romance to the occasional ugly moments too. I absolutely love this show. It has taught me so much as well. It has seven series all together and the show is just incredible. 

One Tree Hill 
Based on a group of friends from a town called Tree Hill. Again this is just one of them programmes that is easy to watch but is absolutely incredible. I just love the story lines and I think that this show has taught me so much and helped me so much in life with just simple things that they say. One of my favourite lines from the show is the following. 'At this moment in time there are 6471818671 people in the world. Some are running scared, some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. Sometimes all you need is one.'

Gossip Girl 
I was extremely late on the bandwagon when it came to this show. I didn't actually watch it until the beginning of the year before I went to Turkey and I absolutely love it. I think I watched all six series in like a month? Yeah a month. That's how obsessed I was. Oops. But no seriously, the show is absolutely incredible and I'd highly recommend it. All I need now is my very own Chuck Bass and too look like Serena and my life will be complete. 

The Vampire Diaries 
The lovely Gabriella from VelvetGh0st and I were talking about this show one night and she kept on telling me to watch it and I just wasn't sure as it didn't seem like my thing. I then gave up and watched it and became instantly hooked. It is incredible. I know people cringe at the thought of vampire stories especially after twilight which I really didn't like but this is nothing like twilight. I personally love it. Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are just incredible actors. I'd highly recommend it. 

The Originals 
The originals is basically like the Vampire Diaries except it's focused on the first ever group of vampires to ever exist. The characters from this were in the vampire diaries too but were given their own show. I would watch the Vampire Diaries first before watching this as you'll be too confused if you jump straight into this but I absolutely love both shows. 

Pretty Little Liars
Again another show that Gabriella told me to watch and I absolutely love it. It's one of those shows that literally has you on the edge of your seat for every single episode. It focuses on the lives of 4 girls after the loss of one of their best friends. Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson star in this and they are just incredible. I'd highly recommend it though maybe don't watch it before you go to bed as it can be quite scary at times! 

90210  
Oh what I would to to live in a place like Beverly Hills! This basically follows the life of a group of teenagers from Beverly Hills and shows their lives and struggles from relationships to family problems to even drug abuse! It's just an incredible show and I absolutely love it. I wish it ran for more seasons though. I also love the original Beverly Hills 90210 too! 

Smash 
Last year I was really into musicals and really wanted to take up musical theatre lessons and actings lessons just purely because it would be a hobby that I enjoy doing but I can't actually sing or dance so that would have been a bit hard. Me and Gabriella were talking and she introduced me to this show and I just absolutely feel in love with it. It shows you the difficulties of working in musical theatre as well as inspiring you so much! It also has incredible songs and music. Sadly the show only ran for two seasons but I still absolutely love re-watching it over and over again. 

8 Simple Rules
I have been a huge fan of this show for years now but I found it in the TV Box Set section on Sky and I just had to download it and re-watch it and I just absolutely love it. It's absolutely hilarious. Sadly one of the actors in the show passed away which was awful and although the show was still good it was just never the same after this! I would however, highly recommend it as it's still funny and brilliant. 

Made In Chelsea 
Ahh good old MIC! I was never ever interested in this show I just found it a bit ridiculous when I used to read tweets and everything, however I started to watch the first season and became hooked. Based in London's Chelsea it is a scripted reality TV show that follows the lives of some of London's elite. I actually hate that I love it so much but if you love a show packed full of drama then this is definitely one for you. I just love it especially being a London girl myself.  

So there we have it, those are my favourite TV shows of 2014 as well as being my favourite TV shows of all time. In 2015 I will try and find more new shows to watch and might just go on a netflix spree as I know there are so many other fab shows out there. 

What are your favourite TV shows of 2014?
Hugs and Kisses

4 comments:

  1. OMG I was obsessed with Gossip Girl. I've actually watched it all through twice this year!! Once in about 3 weeks!! I love PLL too, however I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with how much they're dragging it out!! I want to know who A is already :( xx

    Pillarbox Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha PLL is my faveeee!! I do agree that they are dragging it out though, however I think it will be the end of the year before we find out who A is lol! There's like another season to go or something lol! xx

      Delete
  2. I love these type of posts! Gossip Girl and Made in Chelsea are some of my favorites as well. I would recommend Sherlock! Might just have to check out Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, and Smash once I get Netflix:-)

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i just love them! Gilmore Girls, Smash and One Tree Hill are not on netflix though lovely :( Not the UK one anyway :(! xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign