Pages

Categories

9 December 2014

Blogmas #9 | Beauty Stocking Fillers 2014

Beauty Stocking Fillers

Good Evening Everyone! How is it only 19 days till Christmas?! I'm already feeling the pressure to finish off my Christmas shopping! I thought that today I would end my Christmas gift guide series by doing one dedicated to stocking fillers. This year for the first time my Mum has bought me and my brother stockings and I am super excited to see them on Christmas Day! Anyway, keep reading to see what exciting presents you can give you sister, mum and other women in your life for Christmas. 


If you know someone with bad hair then the Tangle Teezer will be perfect. If you thing someone deserves the chance to relax and have a stress free few days before heading back to work over Christmas then the Liz Early This Works Cracker will be perfect. Then can start off their pamper evening by using the GinZing Face Mask or the body butters by Soap and Glory. To end this off they can add a bit of moisture to their lips using the Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm. If you are heading out to a Christmas party with a bunch of friends then you'll be all ready to glam up with the Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Let's Travel The World. An absolutely perfect colour for Christmas.

Whatever the occasion, no matter who the lady in your life is there is bound to be something in this Gift Guide that you know they will appreciate. I know that if I was to wake up to any of these treats in my stocking on Christmas day I would be over the moon. If you wish to purchase any of these items then as you can see I have provided links to everything above. Just click on them to check out prices and more information on the products. Hopefully there is something here no matter what your budget.

I hope you like these gift ideas and if you can think of any other fabulous stocking fillers then feel free to leave them in the comments section below as I would love to check them out! 

Do you receive stockings? What beauty treats are you hoping to find in there this year? 
Hugs and Kisses

2 comments:

  1. I love Stocking Fillers, they are my favourite things to buy. The Liz Earle Xmas Tree Stars are so sweet & Essie Polishes are always a winner
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they make such great gifts in general as well! xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign