3 December 2014

Blogmas #3 | Winter 2014 Playlist


Hey everyone! So this is quite exciting for me. I have just passed 400 followers on bloglovin!! Thank you all so much! I'm super excited and happy about this and I really do appreciate those of you who've left comments on my recent posts and everything. Thank you all so much.

Today I thought that I would do a Winter Playlist for you all. This isn't going to be a long post. It is just a post showing you all my favorite songs that I've currently been listening too and will still be listening to throughout the Winter Season. Enjoy!

  1. Break Free - Ariana Grande 
  2. You Got It All - Union J
  3. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran 
  4. The Hanging Tree - Mockingjay Part 1 Soundtrack 
  5. Blank Space - Taylor Swift 
  6. Last Christmas - Wham 
  7. I Still Believe - Miss Saigon Soundtrack 
  8. Wrapped Up - Olly Murs 
  9. Do They Know It's Christmas Time - Band Aid 30 
  10. Fool's Gold - One Direction 
  11. One More Sleep - Leona Lewis 
  12. Something In The Water - Carrie Underwood
  13. You Ruin Me - The Veronicas 
  14. He's The One I'm Bringing Back - Nina Nesbitt
  15. Oblivion - Bastille
  16. All I Want For Christmas  - Mariah Carey 
  17. Photograph - Ed Sheeran 
  18. Let Her Go - Passenger 
  19. Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues 
  20. Keep Your Head Up - Ben Howard 
So these are just some of the songs on my Winter Playlist. I absolutely love these songs and these artists. I'll be adding more songs throughout the winter so make sure to follow my Spotify (Fleur Danielle Griffin) to be updated when I post a new song! 

What is on your winter playlist? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig