23 December 2014

Blogmas #23 | A Cosy Christmas Night In


Christmas is my favourite time of the year for cosy nights in. A couple of nights ago I had a really nice evening in watching films, eating chocolate and having a fabulous pamper session. Right now I am absolutely loving the Glazed Apple range from The Body Shop and I also love using the NUDE Skin Care range too (review to come in the new year). I am starting to let my nails grow at the moment as well as I just have so much nail polish and the only place I put them is on my toes where nobody can see them! Pretty pointless! 2015 will be the year I, Fleur Griffin finally have decent nails!



After I have finished my pamper session I will pop downstairs where we now have a brand new TV and look for something to watch! I love the selection of fabulous movies on TV and I've been loving watching Sky Christmas however I bought The Polar Express a few days ago and decided to watch that with my brother and I absolutely loved it. It is such a beautiful film and I'm not going to lie here, I did shed a tear towards the end. It's just a beautifully done Christmas movie and if you haven't seen it yet I'd highly recommend it.




Whilst we were watching the film I made my brother and I some lovely hot chocolate with cinnamon in it for that extra Christmassy touch and just enjoyed the film. We also had some celebrations next to us as well. Oops! I'll definitely be hitting the gym in January that's for sure! Christmas is awful for expanding waistlines!



After the film I decided to pop upstairs and lit a candle which is the Sugared Apple one from Yankee Candle. It smells really nice but I am kinda unsure about the scent at the same time if that makes any sense at all. It's not normally what I would burn and not really my kind of scent so I don't really know what to think of it but it looks gorgeous on my dressing table burning and I absolutely love the name of it as well.


I will then choose to do one of three things. Before any of these things though I need to put on music. This can either be extremely poppy and upbeat or lovey dovey tunes. At the moment I am completely obsessed with the Britain's Got Talent winners, Collabro's new album. It is an album full of covers but their vocals are just gorgeous and they put their own take on the song. Once my music is on I will then choose to either write a new blog post, read a book or write in my journal. I am obsessed with the 'I Heart' Series by Lindsay Kelk. Currently reading I Heart Paris which I think is the third book in the series and I absolutely love it. Definitely check it out if you haven't already. You'll be crying of laughter. I'm literally the main character in this book.

So that is my Cosy Christmas Night In. I don't really do anything exciting and I don't even need to wrap any presents because they are all done. I love getting things done on time haha!

How do you have nice cosy nights in? Whether it's Christmas or just a normal evening? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig