16 December 2014

Blogmas #16 | Under £20 Christmas Gift Guide

Under £20 Christmas Gift Guide

Hey Everyone! So with Christmas only being a week and two days away I thought that I'd do another Christmas Guide for those of you still struggling on things to get your loved ones. All the ideas in this gift guide are under £20 which makes it absolutely perfect for those of you still struggling on things to buy but have already spent a lot of your money on bigger more extravagant presents. 

Kate Spade Wine Tote Bag - Perfect for carrying bottles of wine or champage to a Christmas Party or Christmas dinner. At £20 this is something that can be used over and over again and passed on to different people. 

Benefit's B-right Radiant Skincare 6 Piece Intro Kit - Perfect gift if you want to introduce someone to a good skincare routine. Everything you could want in a £14.50 set. Bargain! 

NUXE Travel Kit - A gift set that is perfect for someone if they are travelling. This set contains all the beauty essentials that they could possible need. Only £13.50! 

Roger Gallet Fleur dOsmanthus Hand Nail Cream Cracker - Beauty Crackers have become a huge thing this year and I think this one with a little hand cream in is such a cute novelty gift! Only £4.80.

Pandora Charm - One of the things I am really hoping for this year is Pandora bracelet and when I spotted this charm I fell in love. If you know someone with a pandora bracelet but you don't want to spend loads then this Sparkling Forest Flower Spacer charm will be perfect. Only £20!

Soap & Glory Think Pamper Gift Set - Soap and Glory always pull it out of the bag when it comes to gift sets at Christmas and I think this gift set full of some of soap and glory's most luxurious products would make a perfect gift. Only £18.

Yankee Candle Wax Melts Gift Set - I absolutely love Yankee Candles but if you know somebody who hasn't experienced their wonderful scents yet then this would be a perfect way to introduce them as it contains 9 wax melts inside. For only £10.99 I think that's pretty fab!

Notebook & Pen Gift Set - I spotted this on the next website and absolutely love it. I love the different notebook sizes and the pens that you get with them. If you know somebody who loves making lists or just writing in general then this would be perfect for them. Only £12 from Next.

Happy Jackson Travel Card Holder - I absolutely love this brand. I think their products are just so cute and uplifting. This card holder would be absolutely perfect for those people who live in London or always use public transport elsewhere. For only £7.95 I think this is amazing and would make a great stocking filler as well.

The Renaissance Chocolates Collection Box - If all else fails and you are completely stuck for ideas chocolates are always a winner. I absolutely love this cute box set from John Lewis. For £15 I think this would make a pretty fab present.

Clarins All About Lips Collection - Perfect gift set for the women who absolutely love lip products. I think this gift set is absolutely beautiful and for only £19.50 I think this would be a seriously amazing present. Grab it whilst you can!

Molten Brown Pink Pepperpod Cracker - Definitely a cracker that I have added to my Christmas list this year. I've never used any products from this brand before but I have wanted to try them for ages and when it comes to body products I really am a sucker. If you know someone else like me then this would make an idea present! Only £20!

Happy Jackson 'Can't Stop The Doodle' Pen - I remember seeing this pen on the lovely Kayleigh from CoutureGirl's Birthday Bits and Bobs post and I fell in love with it. As a blogger I'm constantly looking for pens to jot down my notes and I think this is absolutely perfect. It would make a perfect present for those avid list makers out there as well. Only £9.95.

Ghost Gift Set - One of my favourite gifts to buy and receive is perfume. Ghost is one of my favourite scents and I love that it comes in a cute little gift set with a body lotion as well. If you know someone else who loves perfume I'd highly recommend this gift set. Only £19.99.

Personalized Starbucks Phone Case - I have one of these phone cases already and I would highly recommend them especially if you know someone who absolutely loves Starbucks. I opted for the strawberry frapp cover and I absolutely love it. You can choose from one of 4 designs and even add their name onto the case. Perfect and personalized. Only 15.

Diptyque Figuier Mini Scented Candle - I think this candles are absolutely beautiful and they smell absolutely divine. They would make a great present. I love the jars of the candles and think that once the candle has been completely burnt down that it can be used for other things as well like make up brushes or little flowers or something. Highly recommended. Only £20.

So there we have it, my final gift guide of 2014. I hope this gives you a few last minute ideas of things you can buy for your loved ones. I know that if I were to get any of these gifts on Christmas Day I would absolutely be over the moon!

What are you giving your loved ones this Christmas? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The Benefit Skin Set is so sweet & I really like the eye cream from this range. Those chocolates look yummy too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't not have a Christmas gift guide without Chocolate haha!! I want everything from Benefit this Christmas! All their gift sets look so good!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Happy Jackson travel card holder!! They are such an amazing brand, perfect for gifts!!

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree!!! I think I myself will be getting some happy jackson gifts for Christmas! Can't wait to see what they are! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig