30 December 2014

2014 Re-Cap | Best Year Ever & Happy New Year


So we've finally made it to the end of 2014 and what a year it has been. I honestly cannot believe how fast this year has gone. I thought that to end my year I would do a recap of the past year and what its been like for me as well as my blog. If you know me in real life or have followed my social media, namely twitter and instagram then you will know I've had a pretty amazing year. Keep reading my post to find out why!

2014 was a pretty amazing year. If you have been following my social media or know me in real life then you will know that this is the happiest I have been in a long time. In January I went to the Harry Potter studios when my cousin Deepti was still here and I absolutely love it. It is absolutely amazing and if you haven't yet been I would highly recommend it. I then saw Taylor Swift live at the 02 in February and as I absolutely love her you can imagine how incredibly excited I was to go and see her and she didn't disappoint. During this time however I was applying for a ton of jobs and getting really frustrated that I wasn't getting anywhere until I got an email inviting me to an assessment day. From the assessment day I proceeded to get the job which was for the summer. This was a Thomas Cook overseas Children's representative. 

If you have been following my instagram then you will know what fun I had overseas. I was working in Turkey. Working with children is something that I have done for a long time now however nothing on this scale. I'm not going to lie and say that it was all sunshine and happiness because it wasn't. At times it got quite difficult and stressful to the point of me ending up in tears. However overall definitely the experience was definitely something that I will treasure forever. I got to work with and meet so many incredible people, even children who definitely inspired me at times. I also stepped out of my comfort zone and even participated in the hotel's shows of The Lion King and Mamma Mia which was a fantastic experience and something I thoroughly enjoyed and I even did parasailing which was incredible and something I'd definitely do again. I have actually signed up for a second season next year so I am extremely excited to go back and experience new things with new people again. 

On my return home I was very excited to catch up with some of my friends who I haven't seen in ages. I got to catch up with my best friend from uni and find out how her adorable baby boy is doing. It was so good just coming back and catching up on life and seeing my family and my friends. 2014 also reunited me with some friends that I had previously fallen out with. In my second year of uni I fell out with quite a lot of my friends and it really did upset me, however over the summer we all got back in touch with one an other and decided to patch things up which made me extremely happy and not going to lie I did shed a tear at times. We all realised that we have grown up a lot and changed so much as people that it would be silly to let a small thing which hardly any of us can remember get in the way. That made me extremely happy.

In terms of my blog in 2014 I can't even begin to express how happy I am with just how far it has come. I didn't blog for quite a lot of the summer as I just didn't have enough time however during that time my views shot up dramatically! On some days I was receiving around 2000 views on my blog which was absolutely insane. I also had a blog revamp as I 2015 is the year that I want to put in more effort into my blog and really make it something I can be proud of. Maybe it can lead me to completely new places I don't know but it is definitely something I am now extremely proud of. It is now the end of 2014 and I am almost have 500 people following my blog which I think is absolutely incredible.

In 2015 I will be getting back to the beauty reviews on my blog which I have neglected the past couple of months. I currently have about 25+ titles that are saved in my draft so fear not I will be back with more reviews. I will also be starting the year off going through some of my favourite products from the past 12 months so make sure to follow my twitter/instagram to know when I post. You can find me over at @xbellefleurx. If there is anything else you would like to see on my blog please let me know and also let me know in the comments below what your favourite posts of mine have been as I would be very interested to know. 

This post was longer than I expected it to be so I'll end it here by saying thank you so much to everyone who has been a huge part of my life this year as you all mean the world to me. Even those of you online who have taken the time out to send me lovely messages and leave me lovely comments on my blog posts I really do appreciate it. I hope you all have a very Happy New Year and here's to an amazing 2015! 

 What have been your 2014 highlights?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It looks like you had an amazing year! I visited the Harry Potter studio in November and it's incredible isn't it!? I hope 2015 is just as good for you! Also very impressed with your blooms! :) xx

    Pillarbox Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blooms? Haha! But thank you lovely! I've had a pretty fantastic year and I hope you have an amazing 2015 too!! xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig