Pages

Categories

11 November 2014

Zoella Beauty


So when Zoe announced over the Summer that she would be releasing her new beauty range I was super excited. I'm sure you all know by now that Zoe is one of my all time favorite youtubers and bloggers. When it came to blogs hers was the first one I ever read and I was just hooked. In fact I read her blog more than watched her videos! I didn't watch her videos until December 2012! I know right? What was I doing with my life. It is so amazing to see how far she has come and I'm just so unbelievably proud of her. 

Zoella Beauty was released whilst I was still in Turkey which meant that I wasn't able to get my hands on them straight away. However the other day I sat down and decided to purchase the entire range which only came to around £40 and contains 7 luxurious products. As you can see the range contains two make up /pencil bags, a fragrance mist, a candle, bath soak/shower cream, body lotion and a fizz bar for the bath.

I just absolutely love these products and I love how personable they are to Zoe with the packaging of the products inspired by her blog design and her eyes and guinea pigs on the make up bags. It is an absolutely wonderful range and I am super excited to have a pamper night with these products! The products all smell absolutely amazing. Very fresh and relaxing. Perfect for those pamper evenings which I look forward to having pretty soon! If you would like to purchase these beauty products from Zoe then please head on over HERE where you will be able to purchase all her products. 

Stay tuned to FleurDanielle to read my thoughts on the entire range coming soon! 
Hugs and Kisses 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign