24 November 2014

Review | Dead Sea Mud Mask

Hey guys! I have a review for you all today. You know that problem I kept asking all your guys for in relation to lighting? I came up with a simple solution. Get up before 10AM when there is the best lighting! Simple! I still need to do a bit of editing but my photos look so much better! Thank you for those of you who commenting with tips and messaged me on twitter to let me know. I really appreciate it.

As you all know I have been struggling quite a little bit with my skin lately due to all the sun that it has acquired over the past few months. It's become really dry, patchy and just really horrible and I really want to do something about it. I have bought numerous skin care products that I'm hoping will take care of it. So far everything I've tried seems to be doing an amazing job and my skin is already looking a lot healthier. One of the things I bought was this cheap mask from Superdrug. Now I'm going to be honest and say that I really did not expect this to do much at all but I have been very pleasantly surprised.

The one thing I love about this mask is that it is super easy to apply. A lot of masks that I have used I find are quite runny and I end up getting more up my sleeve than I do on my face however this is quite thick and therefore applies very similar to a moisturiser as it is a very smooth consistency. I love the scent of this moisturiser as well. Quite floral - almost a Lavender smell which makes this product perfect for using at night as it is quite relaxing and can help me drift off.

Once I have applied the product I leave it on my face for around 10-15 minutes. The first couple of minutes though I am in agony a little bit because my face stings like mad. It doesn't last long but I reckon this is due to harsher chemicals that are in the mask. It's not really a bad stinging sensation just one that tells me that the mask is definitely getting work. I wouldn't really recommend it for those of you who have sensitive skin as I do think it will cause quite a bit of discomfort. Even though it states on the packaging to wash off with running water I do find this extremely different as it does harden and is not as easy to wash off this way. I tend to run a cloth under water and remove it that way as it's easier and quicker and doesn't leave my bathroom flooded either!

Overall as much as I do not like the stinging sensation on my skin at the beginning it is worth it because this mask really does work absolute wonders on my face. It leaves it feeling super soft, my skin just looks so much more radiant and clearer and all the blemishes that I had in the past have reduced considerably. I absolutely love this mask and I would highly recommend it if you can't afford high end skin care as this really does everything you could possibly want a mask to do. Even though on the packaging it says that it is for normal to oily skin it would suit all skin types. If you are interested in this mask then click on the link HERE or head into your local Superdrug store where you will be able to purchase it for £2.59 which is amazing!

What are your favourite face masks? 
Hugs and Kisses 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This sounds really good for the price, I have like the least sensitive skin in the world so I can't imagine having any problems with it :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    Too Faced giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh that's good to hear! I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine using this mask then :) xx

      Delete
  2. I try this face pack so good result very good review this product so good and nice Nebosh in chennai thanks for for sharing this great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good results like a wonderful face pack this is use after very good results thanks for sharing this wonderful review! fire fighting training courses in chennai|fire fighting training| fire fighting course great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. face pack it will be appear on in my face its giving good results for me if have to try this product! fire and safety courses in Chennai |safety courses in Chennai |safety officer courses in Chennai good product to post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May i know this face pack this is quality and good product very good results nebosh course in chennai|nebosh safety courses in chennai its good review!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig