19 November 2014

Female Christmas Gift Guide 2014 | Beauty Edition

Female Christmas Gift Guide | Beauty Edition


Hey there ladies (and possible gents reading this too). With the Christmas festivities already getting into full swing and the countless tweets and facebook posts I am seeing on a daily basis about starting Christmas shopping I thought I better get cracking on a Christmas gift guide for you all. As you can see this a beauty only edition, so don't worry if you're not interested in getting anything beauty related for anyone as I will be doing a non-beauty one next week so stay tuned. All the gifts above are what I would love to receive and what I will be treating some of the ladies in my life. Hopefully you know a few ladies who would love to receive these gifts. Enjoy! 

How gorgeous does this gift set look? I absolutely love the packaging and I love the fact that is named after a famous road in New York, one of my favourite and literally dream cities! This gift set contains a 125ml eau de parfume, 3.7ml mini 5th avenue fragrance, 100ml body lotion and a 100ml hydrating cream cleanser. I think this would be absolutely perfect for an older woman, maybe mothers or aunties. I know I'm definitely purchasing this for an aunt of mine. For only £20 it really is not a bad deal at all. 

I've never actually used a Clarin's product before and it's definitely a brand I will definitely be experimenting with in 2015. I spotted this on the Clarin's website and I think this will be a perfect present for someone who perhaps doesn't have a skin care routine. Since being in Turkey I haven't had a proper one at all so this is definitely something I'd like myself. Both the cleanser and toner in this gift set are 100ml and is for normal to dry skin. Priced at only £12.99 it's amazing value for money. 

When it comes to beauty products L'Occitane is definitely one of my favourite brands. I have used a number of their products and I just adore them. They always smell absolutely amazing so when I was in Covent Garden last weekend I popped into the L'Occitane store there and sniffed these products and I found this collection to be right up there in terms of the scents! It's smells incredible! This collection contains a number of products. There is a 75ml eau de toilette, 250ml shower gel, 75ml shimmer lotion, 100g bonne mere rose soap and a 30ml hand cream. This gift set is priced at £49.50.

I really stuck this in here for my own gain as I'm sure those of you who read my blog regularly know how much I love the soap and glory sugar crush scent. Every product contained in this box is sugarcrush scented. The box contains a 75ml body wash, a body scrub, body buttercream and handcream all 50ml and a suds boosting body polisher as well. I think this would make a fab gift for a teenager or anybody young who loves soap and glory and lime scents. For £10 you can't go wrong. 

This is probably the best gift set I've seen on the Benefit website regarding skincare. I love that everything in this set is enough for a proper skin care routine. Perfect for the lady who needs to perk up her skin or get a stable routine. This set includes a facial wash, facial polish and facial emulsion which contains SPF 15 all of which are 8.9ml. It also contains a 3.0g total moisture face cream  and it's potent eye cream, two extremely popular benefit products. This gift would be absolutely perfect for a benefit fan. It's only limited edition and I do believe that it is selling extremely fast so grab it whilst you can for only £14.50. Bargain.

6. Benefit's Cutie Cravings Gift Set
Another cute benefit gift set that I found was the Cutie Craving's set with some of their most popular products in sample sizes. Perfect if you would like to introduce the wonderful world of benefit to your friends. This gift set has a 7.5ml porefessional, mini they're real mascara, hoola with a brush, ultra plush lip gloss in fauxmance and an eye shadow palette with double ended sponge applicator. At £29.50 it's not Benefit's cheapest gift set but for what you get I do think it's a decent price.

7. Real Techniques Nic's Picks
Real Techniques brushes are absolutely amazing. They are so easy to clean, incredibly soft and are just absolutely amazing at applying make up, no matter what make up you are wearing. This gift set would be perfect for someone looking to try new make up brushes as these are the brushes that Nic has picked herself! The gift set contains a duo fiber powder brush, duo fiber base shadow brush, 3 exclusive lines the check brush, an angled shadow brush and an angled eye liner. For only £20 I think that's a pretty good deal.

8. Jack Wills Ladies Body Mist Trio Collection
When I was at university this was one of the most popular brands that was spoken about. Students absolutely love this brand. Not going to lie I do not actually get the hype but when I spotted these in Boots I had a quick sniff of each of them and they smell absolutely amazing. Perfect for a fragrance lover and Jack Wills lover. The sprays in this set are all 125ml and are named Hope Cove, English Velvet and Jack Wills. This set is only £10 and I think it will make a great stocking filler as well.

9. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette Gift Set
Again this is a gift that I have put in mainly for my own gain purely because Marc Jacobs are one of my favourite brands when it comes to perfumes. I always think their fragrances smell absolutely wonderful and the bottles are always so beautiful. Definitely one for a Marc Jacobs lover like myself. The gift set contains a 50ml eau de toilette, and 75 ml body lotion and shower gel. At £47 it is quite pricey but definitely worth it I reckon.

10. Best Of Both Worlds Origins Gift Set
Origins is definitely one of my favourite beauty brands and one that I would highly recommend to anybody. This amazing gift set has all of my favourite origins products. It contains a 50ml high potency Night A Mins Mineral enriched renewed cream, 30ml ginzing energy boosting moisturiser, 5ml ginzing refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff, a 50ml drink up intensive overnight mask to wench skin's thirst and a beauty travel case to put it all in! At £40 it is definitely something that is worth investing in if you want good quality skin care as I have nothing bad to say about any of the products! (Unless you don't like oranges, stay far away from the Ginzing Products haha!).

So there we have it. My Christmas beauty picks for 2014. Some of these I'm adding to my own christmas wishlist and others I'll be treating the women in my life too. Some amazing products here for extremely affordable prices. Click the name of each product to head on over and find out more. If you have done a Christmas wishlist like this male or female then please link it in the comments section below as I would love to see what you all come up with!

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year? 
Hugs and Kisses

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig