Pages

Categories

26 November 2014

An Amazing New Fashion Brand | Chelsea Boutique


Hey Guys! Hope you are all well! I can't believe that it is less than a month now till Christmas and I still haven't started my Christmas shopping. I have a lot of people to buy for this year so I really do need to start as soon as possible. I am planning on going to Winter Wonderland in London this Saturday so hopefully I will be able to do some Christmas shopping there. I absolutely love that place. Anyway, let me get back into the point of this post before I go off on a tangent. 

I recently came across a gorgeous brand called Chelsea Boutique through the lovely Fiona who is the owner of the brand. Fiona also happens to be a model and as modeled for around 10 years. She is also the blond model in the photos on their website. Chelsea Boutique are a store in London's very own Chelsea that sells designer inspired fashion items for high street prices. Obviously their clothes are changed quite a bit in order for them to be able to reduce the prices down but they are still extremely similar when you look at them. They have described their store as being 'sexy and sassy yet elegant and sophisticated'. I took the time a couple of days ago to browse their website and I was extremely impressed. I absolutely love the different dresses that they have and the coats that they are selling at the moment are extremely beautiful, reasonably priced and would be absolutely perfect for winter. 

As I have said above the pieces that they have are designer inspired so I will include a few examples below so you have a general idea of what I mean:

The above coat has been inspired by Valentino and I think it is so incredibly beautiful. I love the khaki, black and orange colours as think the colours are perfect for everyday way. I also this coat will go with absolutely everything in anybody's wardrobe. As you can tell from the pictures above the coat has been slightly altered. The material doesn't look as thick and I actually prefer the way Chelsea Boutique has altered it as the material looks slightly more classy and elegant. 

This is probably one of the most gorgeous pieces of clothing I have ever seen in my life. As you can see the dress has been inspired by Louis Vuitton and I just love Chelsea Boutique's interpretation. The dress looks a lot more elegant and I absolutely love the gold sparkle on it. I definitely think that this is a dress that would be absolutely perfect for the Christmas season for wearing at any Christmas parties that you have planned. 

Probably another one of my favourites is this gorgeous military inspired dress by McQueen. I just think it looks so beautiful and sophisticated. I absolutely love the differences in the dress in the photos above. As you can see on  the photo of the dress being worn by the absolutely beautiful Kate Middleton the dress has buttons and pockets at the centre of the skirt. However on the model the pockets and the gold design are at the sides which I think looks a lot more appropriate and pretty. I really can't imagine the above or any of these designs ever going out of fashion to be honest as I think they are all timeless and classic pieces that can be worn over and over again. 

I'll give a little bit more information about the brand just so that you know more before you head off and have a look at their website. Chelsea Boutique is mainly an online store as they only have one store which is based in the heart of London. If any of you would like to go and view their clothes or find out a bit more about them then you will be able to contact the brand and arrange to view in person any of the pieces that they have to offer as it is mainly a showroom. Customers are able to go and view what they would like to buy as well as view samples as well. If you would like to arrange anything like fashion consultations or fashion advice or anything like that then you will be able to do so via skype which I really do think is quite a nifty little way of doing things. I've never really heard of a brand to anything like this before and I absolutely love it. 

So there's a little introduction to Chelsea Boutique. If you would like to check out their website then you can do so buy heading over HERE. I have already got a little wishlist compiled of things that I will purchase once pay day comes around including THIS absolutely gorgeous black coat which I think would be amazing for winter. Yes it is £140 which is quite pricey but I think every wardrobe deserves a few pricey yet extremely elegant pieces once in a while, don't you? 

Have you already browsed the Chelsea Boutique website? 
Hugs and Kisses 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign