5 September 2014

Tag| The British Tag


Heya everyone! Hope you are all well! Today I thought that I would do a tag post. I really do want to get into the habit of beauty blogging but as I haven't actually bought much make up and beauty bits since I've been out here in Turkey it will definitely seem a bit more difficult. The Tag I've decided to do is the British Tag. Hope you enjoy! 

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
Now I am not a massive tea drinker at all. Nothing to do with me not liking it, I just don't drink tea. The only times I tend to drink it is in  the winter when it is absolutely bitterly cold and I can't stand the thought of a cold drink. Tea in all honesty doesn't really appeal to me anyway. But I don't really like the plain flavored ones. I do really need to start drinking the flavored ones. If I do have tea I have maybe 2 sugars in, sometimes one. 

2. Favourite part of your roast?
In my family we do not tend to have roasts. Even though I am British, my mum is from Mauritius so we tend to eat a lot of Mauritian food instead of big roasts and stuff. I have had a roast before though and I would definitely have to say that my favorite part are the Yorkshire puddings and gravy. Even writing about it is making my mouth water! 

3. Favorite dunking biscuit?
Milk chocolate digestives. I just absolutely love dunking them into tea. I normally hate soggy food. But dunking biscuits into tea really is amazing. 2 digestives with a cup of tea. YUM!! 

4. Favorite quintessentially British pastime?
Not going to lie, I have struggled to think up an answer for this one however I would have to say picnics and watching Wimbledon. When I was younger me and my brother used to always have little picnics in the garden and have our parents bring out freshly squeezed lemonade. Sometimes it was just lunch and nothing that special but it was still enjoyable. As for Wimbledon, I have watched it every year for as long as I can remember. I know people say that tennis is boring as its two people just hitting a ball back and forth but if you actually understand the game it's really enjoyable. 

5. Favorite Word?
Marvelous. I just absolutely love that word and apparently when I say it I sound really British and posh. It can sound quite sarcastic though so I don't tend to use it that much. 

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
Apples and Pears (Stairs), Adam and Eve (Believe), Dog and Bone (Phone). Those are just some of my favorite ones. 

7. Favorite sweet?
I am not really a massive sweet eater in all fairness. Even as a kid I always used to swerve more to chocolate but I love the sweets that are sherbet like and covered in sugar. I absolutely hate the plain jelly ones! 

8. What would your pub be called?
Most probably something royal themed like the Queen Vic. I really don't know. I'm not an imaginative person but I'd go on something along those lines. 

9. No.1 British Person?
I don't really have a number 1 British person if I'm totally honest. There are so many brits I like that I really can't pick one! Sorry! 

10. Favourite shop or restaurant?
I absolutely love John Lewis. Purely because of the wide variety of items and the Christmas displays that are always in the windows. Me and my Dad always tend to go shopping and have a look inside there. It's just amazing. My Dad has bought a vast majority of Christmas and birthday presents from there as well. 

11. What British songs pop into your head?
Anything from the Spice Girls and The Beatles of course! I absolutely love the Beatles and always have their songs on replay. I have my Dad to thank for years and years of having to go on long car journeys with their music playing. 

12. Marmite.
No. No. No. No.


So there was the British Tag! Such a fun tag to do! Hope you all enjoyed this post! I tag Kayleigh (CoutureGirl) and Amelia Rose and of course anyone else who'd like to do this tag!

Hugs and Kisses

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig