Pages

Categories

7 August 2014

My 23rd Birthday Wishlist

23rd Birthday Wishlist

23rd Birthday Wishlist by xbellefleurx 


Heya everyone! Hope you are all well! I cannot believe how long I have been in Turkey for now and how long I haven't blogged properly! It honestly seems like forever! I really do miss it but I am honestly having the time of my life at the moment. It has been very challenging and I have felt every single emotion possible but I have learnt so much and changed so much as a person as well. I will talk more about my summer adventures in a seperate blog post once I am back home so make sure to keep your eyes peeled if you are interested in that. 

I thought that I would blog today because I have a little bit of spare time and I just really wanted to blog. My birthday is this month. On the 24th August I will be turning 23. Unfortunately I will not have the pleasure of seeing my family for my birthday which does make me a little bit upset but it's only a couple of months until I see them again. This year my parents have already told me that they will be sending me over some money so that I can buy for myself what I want. Just a little disclaimer I'm not expecting anything for my birthday at all., nor am I expecting to get any of these gifts. Along with my savings from my current job and any money I may receive for my birthday I hope to get at least one of the things on this list. 

Ikea Hemnes Desk With Add-On 
As I have mentioned above I really miss blogging and when I am back home I would like to make sure that I take it more seriously. Right now I just spend all my time at home blogging on my bed. However, I really want to create my own little work/blogging area at home. I've needed a new table for a good couple of years now. The one I have at home is falling to bits. I spotted this desk on the ikea website and it's exactly what I am  looking for. It will fit into the corner of my bedroom perfectly. I love the different storage compartments and I love how I can fit my laptop, notebook and all my little blogging bits and pieces here. Out of everything on this list, this is my most wanted item.

Pandora Bracelet
For months and months now I have wanted a pandora bracelet. I don't really have any everyday jewelry pieces and I think something like this where I can add different personable and special things to it would be absolutely beautiful. Definitely one of the first items I'm hoping to get when I get home. My uncle thought I already had one so he bought me a graduation charm for it so at least I have that to add to it when I buy it. I can't wait!


Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch 
Yes I might still have an obsession with rose gold. I literally have nothing rose gold and if you have been reading my blog for a while and have read my previous wishlist posts then you will know how long I've wanted one of these. I've been saving up for one for a good few months now so hopefully I can purchase it when I am back home. I've become a tad bit obsessed with watches. I've bought about three since being in turkey but unfortunately the battery life in them isn't that great and I don't really fancy paying for a new one. I know that might make me sound stingy but better to put that money towards a new watch that I actually do want then pay for cheap rubbish. 
Day To Day Chalk Board 
As someone who is quite poor when it comes to organizing my life this is something I definitely want in my life. \Just so I know what I am doing everyday when I wake up and I can start planning my life a bit more. Having this job has definitely improved my organisation so I'm hoping that when I am back home I can carry that on. I love the fact its a mini black board! So cute! 
Mac Book Pro 
If you have been following me for a while on here now or on twitter then you will know how much I love blogging. Some of you might have also realised I have a youtube channel where I have posted 2/3 videos as well. I just want to try new things and I really like all things beauty and fashion related. I want to take my blog to the next level as well and really improve it. Once I am back home I will be completely redesigning it and everything. 

So that are the things I am lusting over for my 23rd birthday. I know how lucky I will be to even end up getting one of these things if at all. Like I have mentioned though a lot of these things I am currently saving up for so I'll probably end up getting them for myself. I have to head off now as I need to buy sweeties and chocolate for a little slumber party we have tonight with the kids. 

I will try to blog at least once a week when I have time but please don't hold me too that. It's taken me three days to finish off this post as I have been that busy. Hope everything is okay at home with all of you. I've heard how good/bad the weather has been recently. You should all come to Turkey! I've actually forgotten what rain feels and looks like. 

Hugs and Kisses


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right?! I really do want it when I am back home :) xx

      Delete
  2. what a fab list!!!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the rose gold watch. Hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I didn't get the rose gold watch but it's on my list for this year! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign