4 April 2014

Spring & Summer Fashion Picks | New Look, Dorothy Perkins & River Island

Fashion Wishlist


Hiya Everyone! I can't believe yet another week is over! I hope you all have some very exciting plans for the weekend. This is my second last weekend before I head off to Turkey meaning I only have one full week left with my family and friends before I head off on my new adventures! How scary!

As we all know spring is finally here and it's not that long until Summer meaning only one thing. Out goes the woolly cardigans and hates and in comes the brightly colored tops, skirts, dresses and play-suits. Since I only have a week left I am currently doing some online shopping and these are the items that have currently made their way onto my list and what I think would be absolutely perfect for Summer! One of my favorite things about Spring/Summer clothing is how colorful everything seems to be. I'm normally a dark color type of girl but this year I'm going to step out of my comfort zone with some of these bright little numbers. So without further rambling here are my current must-haves for Spring/Summer. Forgive the amount of times I say Spring/Summer in this post. 

1. Mint Crochet Waist Lace Skater Dress - Right now I have a bit of an obsession with mint and when I spotted this dress on the New Look website I instantly fell in love. The design is just so incredibly beautiful and because it's a bright color it will reflect the heat instead of absorbing it. It's just a perfect little number that can be worn throughout the day or in the evening. I just absolutely love it. 

2. Grey 'Fleur' Floral T-Shirt - Do I really need to explain why I love this t-shirt? The UK is one place I can never seem to find ANYTHING with my name on. It is quite frustrating. However when I spotted this on the New Look website I just knew I had to have it. T-shirts are a wardrobe staple as they just go with absolutely anything so I'll definitely be purchasing this asap. 

3. Light Blue Structured Tote Bag - I've always been a person to use either brown or black bags. Mainly because they go with absolutely everything. However I really do want to step out of that and carry around something a bit more colorful and this bag is just that. It's gorgeous and it's a decent size to fit all your everyday essentials. I hope to be whisking this away to Turkey with me. 

4. Doll and Frog Floral Play-suit - I have never ever worn a play-suit. I don't know why I just never seem to be able to find the confidence for it. However I placed an order for this the other day and just cannot wait to wear it. I just absolutely love the design on it and even though the color is very un-spring and un-summer like I think it's one of those pieces that can be worn at any time of the year. It would look great in Winter over the top of leggings I reckon. Definitely something I'll be getting a lot of wear out of. 

5. Pink Frill Trim Dove Print PJ's - I think this PJ set is absolutely adorable. I love the design on it and I think it will be perfect for sleeping in on those hot summer nights. 

6. Light Pink 5 3D Flower Necklace - Not an item of clothing I know but I just think this is such a pretty necklace that will look great with absolutely everything. It will be the perfect everyday accessory for the Spring and Summer months. 

7. Lime Green Mini Sports Watch - When I go to Turkey one of the things I'm going to need is a watch. There will be no mobile phones allowed and as this watch is pretty cheap on the New Look website I'll definitely be purchasing this as it's bright and cheerful and a perfect color for summer! It'll also make me on time for once too! Bonus! 

8. Blue Floral Print Contrast Collar Top - Florals and collars. Need I say more? It's just the perfect combination for Spring/Summer. I think this top will look amazing paired with a skirt or a pair of shorts. Downside to this top is that its from River Island meaning that it is slightly pricey. But I still think it's absolutely beautiful. 

9. Pink Chiffon Sleeveless Floral Print T-Shirt - I am so incredibly self-conscious of my arms so when something says sleeveless I instantly step away from it, however I've decided to become more confident, or at least try anyway and purchase this t-shirt. I think it is so pretty. Buttoned up shirts are definitely some of my favorite items of clothing. Again this is a very light color and will be so cool to wear in the Spring/Summer months. 

10. Kelly Brook Navy and White Polka Dot Frill Swimsuit - Probably my favorite item listed in this post. It is so incredibly beautiful and I love the fact it has a little frill at the bottom of the swimsuit. It's so incredibly figure flattering and will look good on absolutely everyone. I don't know how much swimming time I'll get in Turkey but either way I'll definitely be packing this in my suitcase! 

So those are my fashion picks for the Spring and Summer months. Some incredibly beautiful items here. Definitely check out New Look, River Island and Dorothy Perkins as they have some gorgeous pieces in at the moment. 

Do you have any Spring/Summer wardrobe must-haves? 

Hugs and Kisses 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great Post!♥
    I follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin :-)
    Hope you follow back.
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig