Pages

Categories

26 March 2014

Review | Benefit's Porefessional Primer


Heya everyone! So today I thought that I would talk about literally the first ever high end product I've bought. If you've read my blog from the beginning then you all know how much I love the drugstore. I just absolutely love the huge selection of products they have and they are all extremely purse friendly. Because of this I never really branched out to the high end side of things. I just wasn't interested as well as the fact I never really had enough money to afford these items. Over Christmas however I did a really exhausting job that paid well so I was able to finally treat myself to a few higher end purchases I had been eyeing up. 

The Benefit Porefessional Primer is something that had been on my wishlist for a very, very long time. It's a product that has been so incredibly hyped up by the blogosphere lately that I just knew I had to have it in my collection. I had never tried a primer before and this was definitely considered the Queen of all primers so I decided to purchase it. When I finally got my hands on it and tried it I was super impressed and it definitely exceeded all my expectations. 

Porefessional's main aim as the name suggests is to reduce the appearance of those pesky pores and give you soft and smoother skin. I've never had really any problems with my pores being extremely visible apart from around my nose and chin area. I mainly use this product on my t-zone as it works wonders there. Don't think this gets rid of the pores though. It doesn't, it just reduces the appearance so they are less visible but works like an absolute dream. It also provides a perfect base for make up. 

The main product itself is amazing. It's quite a lightweight product that applies to the skin like an absolute dream. The texture is incredibly soft and very silky which goes on to the skin incredibly smoothly. Even though the primer is a light brown color it's actually translucent when applied to the skin meaning that everyone, no matter your skin tone can use this primer. As well as skin tones, every single skin type can use this primer. The primer contains Vitamin E in it which is an ingredient that works wonders for those of us with dry skin, however the primer is also oil free so if you have oily skin then this is also a product that you will also enjoy to use. I find that the primer will mattify the skin, reduce shine and any redness as well as really smooth out the complexion so I'd say it really is an amazing multi use product. 

Overall I absolutely love this product. I've used the Maybelline Instant 'Baby Skin' Pore Eraser which I reviewed HERE and if I had to take my pick of the two I would definitely pick the Benefit Porefessional. I just prefer the texture and find that it does a much better job at combating pores than the Maybelline one. Hey, Porefessional isn't called the UK's Number One Best Selling Primer and winner of a number of other awards for nothing right? These can be purchased from a number of retailers including Boots and Debenhams for £24.50. Bit pricey but I'd definitely say it's worth it. 

Have you tried Benefit's Porefessional yet? Do you think it deserves to be a number one best seller? 

Hugs and Kisses





2 comments:

  1. Great review, thanks! The only thing that puts me off is the price, I recently reviewed the Maybelline BabySkin which is a great dupe!!


    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome :) Yeah I know the price is ridiculous!

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign