Pages

Categories

26 March 2014

New Spring Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints


So I thought I'd do a second post for you all today and tell you all about the new shades that Barry M have come out with in regards to their Gelly Hi Shine Range. You all know how much I love Barry M I don't really think I need to tell you more really. Amazing formula, really glossy on the nails, lasts for ages without chipping and there really is no need for a top coat. I mean Barry M really do hit the nail on the head when it comes to their nail polishes. 

When I was in Superdrug last week I only had around £15 in cash on me. I left my card at home (on purpose) so I was kinda restricted but then I spotted these. I think it was The Sunday Girl's (I might be wrong) who's blog I was reading and I saw that she had posted about three new pastel spring shades that would be released in March. My local Superdrug had theirs in stock I think a couple of days before they were supposed to be released so when I saw them I picked up all three without any hesitation. 

The pastel colors are so incredibly beautiful and I love the fact that they are quite milky as well. However, my favorite thing about these polishes definitely have to be the names. Huckleburry, Sugar Apple and Rose Hip. I don't know why but I just think the names are so beautiful. I'm pretty sure Huckleburry should be spelt Huckleberry* but maybe I'm wrong. The name of this polish reminds me of one of my favorite Books. Huckleberry Finn. There's a fun fact about me. 

Huckleburry is a gorgeous milky and very light blue shade. I find that two thin coats of this nail polish applied to the nails works well. I have gone with three coats in the past just to be on the safe side and to make it more opaque but if you're not as fussy as me you'll definitely get away with only two coats. Rose Hip is a gorgeous pale candy floss/strawberry milkshake like color. It's absolutely gorgeous and one very thick coat or two thin coats applied to the nails leave a gorgeous finish. Lastly, and my favorite of them all is Sugar Apple, a gorgeous pastel turquoise mint color. I love everything about this color. I don't know why but Spring for me equals mint colors. The name is so pretty too. Two too three thin coats of this polish work best if you want the polish to be totally opaque. 

Overall these are definitely my go to nail polishes at the moment. They look so bright and gorgeous on the nails and the colors go with everything. Like the other gelly hi shine polishes, they don't chip easily and are super glossy on the nails. These gorgeous polishes can be purchased from the Barry M website and at Boots for £3.99. 

Have you given these a whirl yet? 

Hugs and Kisses





4 comments:

  1. Oh these shades are simply stunning! Will definitely pick these up next time I'm in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! Definitely do that! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Trio of polishes. I think BarryM are on point with their new releases
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just seen this but sorry for the late reply like 11 months later haha! But I totally agree :D xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign