16 March 2014

My Upcoming Spring/Summer/Autumn Adventures


Heya everyone! Today I thought that I would do a bit of a different post for you all. I don't really tend to tell you guys what I've been up too or what my plans are for my life basically so I thought that I am going to start doing that on a more regular basis as I think it is important for you guys to know that I am not just a machine plugging out beauty review after beauty review. If you follow me on twitter then you might already know this but for those of you who don't know I have finally landed myself a job. I am going to be working in Turkey over the course of six months as a children's rep which is extremely exciting and an amazing first job as I get to travel and work lots. If you read my bucket list post that I wrote before the new year then you will know I had couple of goals to land myself a job and to travel more. I'm basically killing two birds with one stone here! 


Before I start the job I will be heading off to Majorca for 10 days intensive training. I went to Majorca/Magaluf around 5 years ago when I was still at college and I absolutely loved it. It was so beautiful and sunny so I'm extremely excited to be heading back there for 10 days. I am extremely excited but nervous at the same time. I'll be learning about airport duties, how to create different activities for children which I have experience in already so shouldn't be too difficult and also be learning a number of different dances in order to entertain the children and family. I'm not a dancer in anyway but this should be pretty exciting. So at the moment that is the plan for Majorca. I'll be heading there on the 15th of April and staying until the 25th April. 


Once the 10 days intensive training is done I will be heading over to Turkey! I've never been to Turkey before so I have absolutely no idea what to expect but having looked at the pictures online its absolutely beautfiful. I have read it's a little bit rough and my parents aren't really comfortable with me going here, but I've spoken to a few other reps going who have been before and they've said where the resorts are it's perfectly safe so that put my mind a little bit at ease. Parents are always worriers so I doubt anything I say will put their mind at ease but they know it's important for me to travel and work so they are supporting me. I don't actually find out where I am going to be going in Turkey until end of training which is pretty frustrating but I'm just happy to be going somewhere that isn't in the UK or France! I'm due to be staying in Turkey for between four to six months. This means that I will be spending my birthday there which I am extremely excited about. I'm going to be turning 23 in Turkey. This will definitely be one to remember. I'm just excited to be heading there, working with children giving them a summer of a lifetime as well as myself having the summer of a lifetime.

MAIN REASON FOR THIS POST 
Even though I want to introduce more lifestyle posts to all of you who read my blog so you get to know the things I have and will be up too, the main reason for this particular post is because I fear that it will affect my blogging and not in a good way. My aim will be to post at least 5 posts per month but I fear this won't happen because I still have to fix my laptop and get internet and right now I have no idea how long this will take. I have literally less than a month until I head off on my new adventures. 

I absolutely love blogging. This past year it has become a massive part of my life and I have been extremely happy. I have met some absolutely lovely girls and have become a part of such a supportive community. If I manage to get my laptop fixed in the next month then I will be churning out a few posts here and there. They will however mainly be lifestyle. I'm going to purchase a few beauty products before hand that I can test and try when I am over there but there won't be many beauty posts on my blog until around October/November time. 

It does upset me a little bit that I probably won't be blogging but my future really does come first and if you have been following me since the beginning you will know how important it was for me to get a job. It has affected my life massively. I have suffered with depression and I am constantly sad because I can't afford to do anything. My relationship with my Mum has suffered massively as I'm constantly around and we are always arguing which isn't good at all. It has just genuinely affected my happiness. I have become really antisocial, I never really see my friends anymore as I can't afford to do anything they do. It's just awful not having a job. I kid you not, when I got the call offering me the job I literally broke down in tears, it meant that much to me. 

I'll end this post here with a massive thank you to all the support you have given me this past year. I never expected to have nearly 300 followers and almost 40,000 views on my blog in a short period of time. I know it's not a lot to some people but its an awful lot to me and I'm so glad that you trust my opinion and like hearing what I have to say. Your tweets and comments make me smile loads. Don't worry I still have a full month of posts lined up so I won't be disappearing just yet. Make sure to follow me on twitter and instagram both of which are @xbellefleurx to be the first to know when I publish a new post and also to keep up to date with my life and what I'm up too. My next post will be back to normal and be a beauty related one, I will post it on Tuesday so I hope you enjoy it! 

Hugs and Kisses 












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sounds amazing! I hope you have a lovely time :)

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig