24 March 2014

L'Oreal Collection Privee | Eva's Nude Lipstick


Hello all you gorgeous people! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Today I thought that I would tell you about one of my favorite lip products at the moment which is the stunning collection privee lipstick by L'Oreal in the shade Eva's Nude inspired by the gorgeous Eva Longoria. Forgive the photos above I didn't take photos after I had used it, I just mistakenly bought a lipstick that someone had already opened and broke by putting the lid on top before putting it down. Silly me! 

First of all let's talk about the packaging. As a beauty blogger the most important thing is for the packaging to be spot on and I just think this packaging is super sleek and classy. I love the gold detailing on it and the gold writing on the packaging. It's definitely something that makes the product look more like a high end product than a lower end product as it's more luxurious. I also love that the celebrity's signature is printed on the packaging as well.

I also really love the formula of these lipsticks. It's very wearable because of how sheer and glossy they appear on the lips. The color of the lipstick is also super beautiful. It's a gorgeous slightly darker than brick red color. I'm not good with color descriptions okay? It's not overly pigmented so perfect if you just want a good wearable everyday color without being too over the top. The one downside to the formula is that it's not that long lasting. I'd say 3-4 hours tops. However, the lipsticks are incredibly easy to re-apply throughout the day.

It's also not that drying on the lips, however there is a downfall. I find that the lipsticks can cling to dry patches. I find the best way to avoid this is by really moisturizing your lips before hand. In the morning when I do my skincare I just really moisturize my lips with a moisturizing lip-balm and then apply this lipstick straight away. Problem solved.

Overall, I really absolutely love this lipstick. I think it is a perfect every day shade, will suit absolutely all skin tones. I have finally found a staple nude lipstick for me that I know I will keep on repurchasing and wearing. If you are interested in this lipstick then you will be able to purchase it at Boots HERE for £8.19. The lipstick comes in five other shades inspired by Cheryl (J-LO in USA), Julianne Moore, Frieda Pinto, Doutzen Kroes and Liya and all range from peachy pinks to more brown toned colours. There's bound to be something for everyone.

Have you tried any of the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privee Lipsticks yet? 

Hugs and Kisses

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have julliane's nude and its great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks realy nice http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig