Pages

Categories

6 February 2014

What's In My Bag: Video Edition

Hey Everyone! So today I have posted my very first youtube video. Those of you who read my post yesterday about starting a youtube channel will know that I really want to explore that side of the beauty community and how interested and passionate I am about doing this. 

However today I have had a bit of a 'Should I, Should I Not'. I had work earlier and came back and just wasn't sure if I should do this or not. But as you can all see I have finally plucked up the courage and have published my first video over on my channel. I decided that a good first video to do was a What's In My Bag? This is purely because I know they are always highly requested and really popular videos to watch. It's also one of my favorite videos to watch and I thoroughly enjoyed filming it. Those of you who follow my blog will see that it is the same bag I used in my first what's in my bag post uploaded in the summer! (Click HERE to head on over to the post), however I don't tend to purchase bags that often so I am still using the same one and the contents are pretty different.

I really hope you enjoy this video and can finally put a face and voice to the person behind all the posts you have read. I am extremely shy and it will take time for my full personality to come out so I hope you forgive me and I expect ANY constructive criticism. 

If you enjoyed this video then please give it a thumbs up and subscribe! Leave comments below this post or on my video telling me what videos you would like to see next! (No tutorials as I'm not THAT confident just yet) and I will be sure to film them all for you. 

Hope you all enjoy watching my video and be sure to stay tuned tomorrow for a blog post on one of my favorite mascaras. Talk to you then! 



Hugs and Kisses 

3 comments:

  1. We have the same bag! I love it, loved your video, can't wait to see more! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was so so nervous about posting it! :)

      Delete
  2. Well done on your first video. Have subscribed. A lot braver than I am! I'm not brave enough to make videos but have started a blog, Check It out?
    http://alittletouchofbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    Again well done! Can't wait for more videos x

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign