12 February 2014

VIDEO | The TMI Tag


Hey guys! Hope you are all well. I'm not going to ramble too much today as I have a video for you all to watch but I'd just like to say a massive thank you to all of you who have subscribed to my channel, followed my blog and taken the time to leave me such lovely comments and even send me lovely emails. It really does mean a lot to me and definitely wasn't the reaction I was expecting so thank you so much!

The TMI Tag is something that I have seen on the blogosphere and within youtubeland a lot lately so I thought as my second video why don't I film it all for you just so you can get to know a little bit more about me as I don't feel like you know me well enough and I definitely want to start showing you sides of my personality so you get to know me a lot. 


So click the link above to watch my new video. It is quite long as there are 50 questions. I don't know about you but I wouldn't do this as a post as I just think it would take me forever. If you don't have a you-tube however, and still want to answer these questions then here they all are for you to copy and paste into your blog and answer. 

1. What are you wearing? 
2: Ever been in love? 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
4: How tall are you? 
5: How much do you weigh? 
6: Any tattoos? 
7: Any piercings? 
8: OTP - ONE TRUE PAIRING (SHIPPING)? 
9: Favourite show? 
10: Favourite bands? 
11: Something you miss? .
12: Favourite song?
13: How old are you? 
14: Zodiac sign? 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
16: Favourite Quote? 
17: Favourite actor? 
18: Favourite color? 
19: Loud music or soft? 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
21: How long does it take you to shower? 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
24: Turn on?
25: Turn off? 
26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
27: Fears? 
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? 
31: Last book you read? 
32: The book you're currently reading?
33: Last show you watched? 
34: Last person you talked to? 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
36: Favourite food? 
37: Place you want to visit?
38: Last place you were? 
39: Do you have a crush?
40: Last time you kissed someone? 
41: Last time you were insulted? 
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
43: What instruments do you play?? 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
45: Last sport you played? 
46: Last song you sang? 
47: Favourite chat up line?
48: Have you ever used it?
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
50: Who should answer these questions next? 

So there we have it. 50 questions is a lot and in all honesty the title of the tag is really misleading as it really isn't 'TMI' at all. However I hope you all enjoy getting to know me a little bit more. If you decide to answer these questions on your blog/youtube please leave a link in the comments and I will be sure to check them out. 

Hugs and Kisses



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig