5 February 2014

Starting A Youtube Channel


Hello Everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely day! The weather in London has been horrific today and not only that but there are also tube strikes! That in itself makes it a pretty annoying place to live! If you live in London and have been affected by the tube strikes I hope you have stayed safe and dry! 

Luckily I have been inside most of the day working on a few new things for you all that I hope you will support me in. This is a spur of the moment post as I was actually supposed to post a review today but something happened to my memory card and the photos got deleted so that post will be uploaded tomorrow so stay tuned! 

Recently I have had lots of ideas for blog posts that I seriously want to post. However, they are ones that will take absolutely ages to type up and complete. These include tags, tutorials and other things as well. At the weekend I filmed a video for the Daily Mix Boot Camp competition and I actually surprised myself with just how comfortable I felt in front of the camera and how much I actually really enjoyed it. 

I then thought, well why not make this a permanent thing instead of just for a competition? Today I have been spending most of it just writing down different ideas, I filmed two videos, one of which is uploading as I type this and will be up tomorrow. My channel is basically going to be an extension of my blog. I will be working on my blog more than my youtube obviously at the moment but my channel will mainly be containing things that will be too long for posts, for example, the TMI Tag. I was hoping to post that on my blog this week but it's 50 questions long! That will take me ages! It will also be way to long for you all to read as well so I've decided to put posts like that in the form of a video on my channel. 

I also want to build up my confidence because I am an extremely shy person and also want you, who read my blog to be able to put a voice to a face and a personality to the whole package. I think youtube is a perfect way to do this and even though I'm nervous about certain people being judgemental I just need to take a breath and think well I am 22 years old now. I need to learn to not care what people think, suck up the criticism I may receive and live my life. You only live once and I know this is something I will regret if I don't give it a shot. You'll never know what will happen if you don't try. 

My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/WonderstruckFleur. There are no videos on there as of yet but fear not as I have a video going up tomorrow which I really loved filming. I really hope you will join and support me on this journey. Make sure to leave your own youtube channels below so I can head on over and watch you and subscribe as this is a two way thing. I absolutely love the beauty community and want to explore every corner of it as I possibly can. 

Make sure to subscribe so you can watch my first ever youtube video tomorrow and make sure to subscribe to daily mix where my competition entry video will hopefully be posted. 

Hugs and Kisses 



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ah how exciting! It's brilliant that you're starting a Youtube channel and that you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I've subscribed and I can't wait to see your first video. Good luck with it!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the youtube channel, looking forward to watching your videos!:)

    Lucy | Make up your mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, it should be up later on tonight!

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig