1 February 2014

Favorite Moisturizers | Face, Hands & Body


So normally this time of the month I would be uploading my monthly favorites post. However, I just really haven't been using any new products throughout January and I don't want to put together a bunch of products just for the sake of a post as I want you all to be able to trust my opinion. So I hope you forgive me for not posting a favorites this month.

2013 was the year of skin care for me. Prior to blogging I always took really good care of my skin but since blogging I have discovered so many new products for both my body and face that have just worked wonders. As you can see from the photos and the title this isn't just facial moisturizers, its body and hands too so I hope you enjoy!

One of the moisturizers I feel in love with last year was the Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer. I just absolutely love this product. I'm normally quite lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body after a shower as I just want to get dry and into some warm clothes. But this product just makes it so incredibly easy. You just spray it all over your body in one go and then just massage it into your skin. It sinks in within literally seconds and is non-greasy which is something I love to see in a moisturizer. I've tried both the cocoa butter and the aloe fresh one which is the one in the photos above and I have to say I definitely prefer the aloe fresh one. I find the cocoa butter one amazing too but the scent is a little too much. 

My next favorite moisturizer was both a hand and body product and was the Avon Naturals Strawberry and White Chocolate Lotion. I absolutely love this product as it smells incredible and again is non greasy. However, this product takes a little bit longer to sink into the skin but I can forgive that because it makes my skin smell absolutely incredible and leaves it feeling incredibly hydrated and soft. I also love that I can use this as a hand cream as well as my body. I just love multi-use products like this!

The next product is the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream which contains mango oil. I just absolutely love this product. It's always in my bag and it just leaves my hands feeling so soft and hydrated. Again when it comes to my hands I am a little bit lazy but the amazing thing about this product is that it keeps the moisture locked into your hands for up to seven days before you need to apply more on. It's amazing. I love it. It has a lovely fruity scent to it as well because of the mango oil. 

Now you all know how I feel about mango scented products so the mango body butter from The Body Shop was just something I had to include in this post. It smells incredible, it sinks into the skin so quickly and easier, doesn't leave any greasy residue and is just an incredible product. I think I currently have about three big tubs and two small ones. Definitely my favorite scent from The Body Shop. If they discontinue it like the did with the lemon range I will literally go into mourning. 

Before last year I was never really a big soap and glory fan. The only products I used from the range was the hand food. However, under the influence of reading blogs I just had to go and try some of their moisturizers and I absolutely love them. My favorite one is probably the 'Butter Yourself' moisturizer which contains five fruits. This has a very distinctive scent which I don't think many people will like. It took me a while to warm to it but it has one of those scents that can be used all year around. Whereas I think the sugar crush one is more a summer scent and the smoothie star is a autumn/winter scent. But again this moisturizer just sinks into the skin quickly, really keeps the skin hydrated, no residue is left behind and my skin stays soft and supple for hours. 

The last moisturizer that I have absolutely been loving is then L'Oreal Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturizer. That is actually such a mouthful for a product but I absolutely love this moisturizer. I think it's a perfect base for make up, really changes the texture of my skin from being rough in patches to incredibly soft and smooth and I also love the fact that it reduces the appearance of my pores. I also think it evens out my complexion a lot and my make up just glides so easily over the top. The packaging is also so gorgeous and girly. If you're looking for a good day moisturizer and a base for your make up this is definitely the product to go for. 

So there are my favorite moisturizers. All of these products can be purchased at Superdrug/Boots. I think Boots is the best place to go, though if you want the Soap and Glory moisturizers and Superdrug don't stock that brand. All of these products are less than £12 each. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the Boots website HERE to have a browse. 

What are your favorite moisturizers? 

Hugs and Kisses







SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the mango range from The Body Shop. The mango range also has one of the smoother body butters as well, it's divine.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Avon Naturals Strawberry and White Chocolate Lotion smells like heaven! I really love it!

    From Making Things Alive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream, it's such an amazing hand cream!
    Great post. :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The garnier handcream sounds awesome. I love anything mango too!! I’m tempted to try the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturizer also! :-) x

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of soap and glory's body butters!

    Lucy | Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about how good the L'Oreal Moisturiser is, might need to pick it up!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Body Shop body butters are so good & hydrating. I love their range of scents too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lazy when it comes to moisturizing as well. That's probably why I am noticing all these wrinkles all of a sudden!

    The body shop has the best butters IMO. I love it way more than bath and body works!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig