Pages

Categories

21 February 2014

Daisy Mae Jewellery | Fawn Necklace


Hey Everyone! Feels like ages since I last said that! I am so sorry that I have been MIA this past week and a bit. I have been on a lifeguard qualification course and have only just arrived home so I have been super busy and exhausted. I had my assessments today and passed everything except for the timed swims section which involves swimming with a casualty. It's easy to do but extremely hard to swim in the required time. I am extremely disappointed as you need 100% to gain the qualification so technically I failed. However, in 28 days I will be redoing just the timed swims and will gain the qualification should I pass. My local leisure center will be my home for the next month!! But anyway before I ramble on let me tell you about a new addition to my jewelry collection. 

Daisy Mae Jewellery is a UK based business that offers ships all their products to customers worldwide. Her jewelry section varies from anklets, bracelets, charm bracelets, earrings, necklaces and of course rings. From browsing her website you can see that her jewelry has been inspired from things such as Harry Potter, The Hunger Games and Audrey Hepburn. If you click on the link which will be provided at the end of this post you can see that she is selling an Audrey Hepburn necklace, mocking jay pin necklaces and also a Deathly Hallows necklace which are all colored silver. Perfect for all you fanatics out there!

If you are a dedicated viewer of Zoella's youtube then you will know that before Christmas she received an absolutely gorgeous gold fawn necklace from a viewer. It was so incredibly beautiful however I had no idea where it was from. The other day I was browsing instagram and I saw a replica in silver by Daisy Mae Jewellery. I immediately decided to order it and within two days it arrived at my door step and had been sent by first class post. Such excellent service! 

I absolutely love this necklace. It is so incredibly dainty and beautiful. The fawn is a perfect size, not too big but not too small and the chain is 18 inches long which I think is perfect. I'm not a massive fan of the overly long or choker based necklaces so this is perfect for me. The necklace itself is like I mentioned above colored silver and therefore is not ideal to wear daily or in the shower, which can actually be a problem if like me you forget to take your jewelry off! This is so that none of the silver rubs off! 

This gorgeous necklace retails for only £4.50. but is unfortunately out of stock on the Daisy Mae Website. However click HERE to browse the website for more of her other amazing jewellery which is also super affordable ranging between £2.50 and £6.00. Absolute bargains, such good quality and you receive absolutely incredibly customer service. Postage and Packaging range from £1.10 if you live in the UK and £4.00 if you live anywhere else in the world. However if you order more than one item at any one time only the first item will cost you £1.10. Every other item will be 30p after (UK Only). If you are overseas then only the first item will cost £4.00. Ever other item will be 50p. 

Daisy is the mastermind and only person running this business at the moment. I absolutely love her work and the quality of the products and will definitely be making a few more purchases in the future. Her shipping dates are Mondays and Fridays so make sure to get your orders in before 4PM on Sunday (Monday Delivery) and 4PM on Thursday (Friday Delivery). 

What are your favorite jewelry pieces to wear? 

Hugs and Kisses



6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! xxx

    http://www.beths-secrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is so so pretty! :) x

    Blue-Bow

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is too adorable! ^___^

    curlyheadxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign