24 January 2014

Review | Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Treatment


Hey everyone! Hope you have all had a fabulous week and are excited for the weekend ahead. I've had a pretty good but tiring week this week. However, those of you who read my blog will probably be excited by my news! On Tuesday I woke up to a phone call telling me that I have finally landed myself a job with Thomas Cook overseas. I'll be working abroad for around six months with young children and I am so incredibly excited. But before I get too excited let me tell you about a favorite nail product of mine. 

Ever since I was young, whenever I get scared or nervous or worried about something, the first thing I do is chew my nails. I know it's a disgusting habit but it's the only thing I can do that calms me down. I have looked for a long time now to find something that can help them grow and rid me of this vile habit but I just haven't been able to find anything. When I was in Boots one afternoon I spotted this nifty little product in the nails section. 

Sally Hansen is a brand I always hear about within the beauty community but I have never really tried anything from them. However, I have heard their nail polishes and nail treatments are absolutely incredible so I didn't hesitate to pick this up. The main cause of my attraction to this product was the fact it was a daily nail treatment. Directions on the bottle state that you need to shake this product before application and basically you apply this all over your nails like a nail polish.

As you can see from the photos the product is a sort of pink/peach color however it goes on your nails like a clear polish. This treatment can be applied underneath a nail polish or worn on it's own. A little definitely goes a long way with this product. One dip covers around 3-4 nails at a time meaning the product will last  a lot longer.

When you first buy this product the packaging states that you should see visible results in up to one week and I absolutely agree. By the end of the first week my nails appeared longer, stronger and healthier. However it is extremely important to apply a fresh coat every day in order to see maximum results. I always do this first thing in the morning when I wake up. I keep the bottle on my bed side table so that I don't forget.

I would recommend this product for anyone who struggles with stubborn short, brittle and weak nails that refuse to grow. It is also a  perfect product if like me you are a nail biter and need motivation to help you grow them. This product also has a bit of a nasty scent/taste so there's no temptation to bite your nails. BONUS for me! I've used this product for around a month now and I have seen such a difference with my nails. I am no longer afraid to hide them and I'm proud to show them off! This product can also double up as a base/top coat as well which is perfect for all you nail polish lovers out there. This retails at BOOTS for only £4.89.

Are you a nail biter like me or have short, weak and brittle nails? Have you tried this product before?

Hugs and Kisses

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. For more inforamtion on pigmentation treatments delhi, body, hands etc., visit www.skindelhi.com/pigmentation.html.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig