Pages

Categories

28 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013


Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas and are now making plans to see in the New Year! I can't believe how fast Christmas and the past few days have gone! It'll be Christmas again before we know it! Anyway as I am still feeling incredibly festive I thought that I would share with all of you what I got for Christmas. Now I know these posts cause a lot of uproar but I would just like to point out that I am definitely not spoilt and I am in no way showing off. I have quite a lot of family who like to treat me at Christmas as very often it is the one time of the year I get to see family members I haven't seen throughout the year or even for a few years! 

Before I stop rambling and get onto the point of this post I would like to say that if you think I am showing off and bragging (which I am definitely not) then please feel free to exit this post now instead of making or leaving rude and nasty comments. If you love these types of posts like me (Who doesn't love a good old nose?!) then please continue to read. 


Momentum On Ear Headphones
This was a present from my Dad. He knows that I have been after a new pair of headphones for ages so decided to get me these and I absolutely love them. I haven't stopped listening to my iPod since I got them. The sound is amazing and I love that you can put them up really loud without anyone else hearing what you are listening too. Best pair of headphones I've ever had! 


Bliss & Boss Nuit Perfume & Florentino Soap 

Perfume is always something I'm after. I am a true perfume junkie. If you read my 'Pink Inc' review post I mentioned there that I was out of almost all my perfume but I knew I would be getting a few bottles for Christmas from my Mum. I haven't actually sniffed the Boss Nuit one yet, but I absolutely love the scent of the Bliss perfume. It contains notes of cucumber, lily and violet which gives the perfume a really fresh but slightly sweet scent to it. I'll report back with my thoughts once I've used both of them more. My mum also bought me this huge bar of soap which smells absolutely incredible. I very rarely use soap as I'm more of a body wash type of girl but when I sniffed this I knew I would be using this more. 


Stocking Fillers - Earrings, Lipbalm Trio, Coin Purse & Body Sprays

First of all can I just have a resounding 'aww' at the lip balms? How adorable are they? My cousin bought these gifts for me and she said 'it just reminded me of you' when she gave me the lip balms. They are so cute. The flavors are Berry, Raspberry and Passion Fruit. I have no idea which one is which yet! As a lip balm lover these are right up my street! If you read my '50 Facts About Me' post a few months ago then you will know how much I love earrings. I have way over 200 in my collection so 5 more pairs won't hurt! I absolutely love them. So dainty and pretty. I also love the collection of body sprays! Impulse has always been my favorite brand to use and these smell amazing! Perfect for handbags as well! I am in love with the coin purse as well as I need somewhere to put all my change I get from notes! All of these were purchased at Accessorize! So if you're interested in any of these gifts then head on there! 


Jewelry Sets - NY London & Marks and Spencers Women 

How beautiful are these little jewelry sets? I can't get over how beautiful the NY London set is either. Such a gorgeous blue. I desperately needed a new watch as well and I'm so happy this was included. It's absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to wear it! The NY London gift set was a present from one of my cousins who popped over as a surprise to see us on Christmas Day! The Marks and Spencers Woman Jewelry set was a present from my Aunt and I love how beautifully simple and dainty it is. Perfect for every day. I'll definitely be wearing this a lot, especially the earrings. 

Other Bits and Bobs - Yankee Candle, Mirror & Bag

These items I didn't actually receive on Christmas. My mum and my cousin went shopping the next day and when they returned handed me these items which I was extremely grateful for. You all know how much I love my Yankee Candles and I had wanted to try the Snowflake Cookie one for ages as it smells absolutely incredible. I have already burned it as you can see. It's amazing. Definitely purchase it fast before it's off the shelves for another year! My mum then gave me this mirror which I absolutely love. I love the diamond design and the color of it as well. It's such a luxurious product and one I'll definitely be keeping in my new bag that's pictured above. How gorgeous is the bag? I don't like regular handbags, I prefer ones that are cross bodied and small like this. I just find them easier to carry and you don't need to worry about losing it because it's always there. The design inside the bag is pretty funky and pretty too! Along with these presents I received a £25 Marks and Spencers Gift Voucher and a £25 iTunes Voucher as well which I'm so grateful for. 


As you can see from the photos above I was an extremely lucky girl this year and I am so thankful to have such a lovely generous family. We all know Christmas isn't about presents but everyone likes to buy and receive them so why not show our appreciation in a post like this? My family were so appreciative of the gifts that I bought for them as well. I just love the exchange of presents at Christmas and seeing your loved ones faces light up! I always think of others less fortunate than myself this time of year and I always make sure to at least donate or send a couple of little presents to different charities. 

I'll end this post here by saying I hope you all enjoyed seeing what I got. Feel free to let me know what you got for Christmas in the comments below and I hope you all had a fabulous day with your loved ones. 

Hugs and Kisses









10 comments:

  1. Aww so cute. You got great presents
    I really wanna get some good headphones I'm gonna research the one you got lol

    Mariah
    www.starlasays.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! My Dad says that they are the best ones around at the moment! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the owl coin purse! Accessorize seem to have a lot of owl-themed products at the moment. I hope you had a great Christmas.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I've noticed that too haha! I can't help think of Bethany Mota on youtube when I think of Owls haha! I had a lovely christmas thank you, I hope you did too! xx

      Delete
  3. I love those earrings, and I'm a bit of a yankee candle junkie too xx I also did a What I got for Christmas post www.emilybelleblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with either of those things haha! :) Ohh lovely I'll head on over and check asap!

      Delete
  4. You got some gorgeous things for Christmas! I love the look of your Earphones :D http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I feel super lucky! Thank you lovely! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign