Pages

Categories

2 December 2013

Monthly Favorites | November


Happy 1st December everyone! Only 24 days left until Christmas. Is that scary or what?! I cannot believe that it is the final month of 2013 already. This time last year was when I was sitting down at my laptop reading Zoella's blog and thinking 'hmm maybe I could do that'. One year and 84 posts later and I am still blogging. I couldn't love it more. Anyway before I ramble on and on let me get to the point of this post. 

During November I set out and bought a lot of skin care items and make up items. I focused mainly on skin care as my skin tends to dry up a lot during the colder months and I was looking for products that would hydrate them and lock in the moisture and I think I hit the nail on the head with some of these products! So without further or do let's get into my November Favorites. 

LOreal Skin Perfection Moisturizer - LINK
I won't talk about this moisturizer too much as my last post was actually a review of this product so click HERE to have a read. But I will say that it does everything that I look for in a moisturizer. Combats dry patches, provides a nice base for my make up, locks in moisture AND makes my skin feel extremely soft. It's available for only £9.99 from Boots saving you £5.00! Amazing. 

Nivea Soothing Cleansing Mousse - LINK
Now I have never ever really heard of a cleansing mousse before. If you didn't already know I am a massive fan of the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, however, when I spotted this in Superdrug I was instantly intrigued and decided to give it a whirl and I am absolutely loving it so far. I haven't used it for long but it removea all my make up without any difficulties and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and soft. It also doesn't irritate my skin which I've found to be the case with a lot of drugstore cleansers. I'll stop right there before I ramble on but stay tuned to my blog for a full review coming soon. 

Avon Naturals Strawberry and White Chocolate Hand and Body Lotion - (Link unavailable) 
What a mouthful this product is! However I absolutely love it. The scent is extremely pleasant, think strawberry cotton candy, and lingers on the skin all day which I absolutely love. It isn't too overpowering either. I find that this product is easier to apply as a hand lotion than a body lotion as it doesn't sink into the skin that quickly but it is extremely moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling very hydrated and soft. As I've already mentioned I was unable to find a link so I recommend you try an Avon brochure if you are interested in this product. Let me know your thoughts if you try it! 

Garnier Skin Perfector BB Cream - LINK
This is another product that I have already done a review of so I won't spend too much time talking about it but I absolutely love it. BB Creams are just so simple to throw on if you are planning on having a lazy day but still want to have a little bit of coverage on your face. It's medium coverage and feels extremely light on the skin. For a heavier coverage this BB Cream is very build-able. Click HERE to read my review and find out how I gain a heavier coverage. You'll also find a link there if you wish to purchase it. 

Rimmel's Stay Glossy Lipgloss in 'Pop Your Pink' - LINK
I'm one of those girls who prefers a very natural look compared to wearing a ton of color on my lips. When I first bought this I stepped out of my comfort zone as I expected it to be a bright pink color however the color payoff is very limited as it is a very sheer gloss that just adds a touch of shine to your lips. Definitely something I love for days when I'm only stepping up to the corner shop. 

Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattos 'Pink Gold' - LINK
Oh look, another product in my favorites that I have already reviewed! I absolutely love these eyeshadows. I know all you other bloggers out there use them as bases for your eyeshadow but for me personally I love to wear them alone. I think they are so pigmented, have a lovely sparkle to them and last for a very long time as well. Even if you haven't used an eye primer they will stay on all day. Head on over HERE read my full thoughts on this color tattoo. 

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Waterproof Mascara - LINK
Probably my favorite mascara ever! I love how it gives such a natural look to your lashes but still makes them look really nice. I love the fact that it's waterproof as well as it doesn't go everywhere and its very easy to get off. I'm debating on whether or not I should do a full review including showing you how they look on the eyes so let me know in the comments if you would like to see that I will do so soon. 

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blue Grape - LINK
I think you all know my thoughts on the gelly hi shine range by Barry M by now. Incredibly glossy nail varnishes, last at least a week, don't chip at all and come in such a variety of colors for all times of the year. My favorite at the moment is Blue Grape which is photographed. When I think of Winter I think blue and it is so gorgeous on the nails and goes with absolutely everything in my winter wardrobe. Check out my review of this product HERE where I have also included swatches. 

So there we have it, my monthly favorites for November. As you can see I have provided links next to each item so you can just click that and head on over to purchase or to view more colors or styles if you prefer. Be sure to let me know in the comments if you'd like me to review the mascara and let me know what you think of these products if you've maybe tried them yourself! I'm always interested in other people's opinions, be they good or bad. 

What have you been loving throughout November? Let me know below! 

Hugs and Kisses






8 comments:

  1. Oh I really want to try 'The Rocket' mascara, so many people rave about it, hopefully Maybelline bring it to Australia.
    Lovely post, definitely want to try some new products out from this post. :)

    awkwardlystephanie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good!! I use both the normal version and the waterproof version but I just love the waterproof version so much more! I hope you get it over in Aus soon!!

      Delete
  2. I use to use the BB cream every day, for months but I found it too heavy after trying some other BB creams. I love the colour tattoos, I have two but want to pick up some more, just like paint pots!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it sooo light!! I reviewed another BB Cream a while ago which was the body shop BB Cream which is also so good but I prefer the garnier one! Haha!

      Delete
  3. the barry m shade is gorgeous, i love all of their nail polishes! xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All their nail polishes are so nice! And so affordable!

      Delete
  4. I've seriously also been loving the Maybelline mascara too! It's so good!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign