25 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Hello Everyone! First of all I'm so sorry this post is so late! I meant to write it earlier but just didn't have the time! So I thought what better time to do it that midnight on Christmas Day!! Let me apologise for the quality of these photos first of all. These were all taken from my iPhone so do forgive me.

Anyway I hope you are all finally relaxed and rested and are looking forward to the big day tomorrow! I went to Oxford Street today and had a look at the Christmas windows which are absolutely stunning and then did some last minute Christmas Shopping with my cousin. I then came back home and wrote out the Christmas cards for my neighbours and delivered them! One of my favorite things to do on Christmas Eve! 

I them finished wrapping all my presents and got changes into my Christmas Eve PJS and am now going to sit with my family and watch The Snowman and The Snowdog! I'm so glad all the pressure of getting presents is now off my shoulder and I cannot wait to see the looks on my family's faces tomorrow when they open all of their gifts! It will all be worth it! 

I will end this post here by wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and hope you have an amazing day with your loved ones! I'd also like to thank you all for all the support you have given my blog this year so far! I never expected to reach almost 150 followers on my blog so this is amazing. After Christmas I will be doing a Christmas Lowdown post and a 'What I Got For Christmas' Post so make sure that you all stay tuned for that! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! 

Hugs and Kisses




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig