Pages

Categories

11 November 2013

Review | 'Pink Gold' Maybelline Color Tattoo


Happy Monday! Hope you've all had a good start to the week and had a fabulous weekend. Monday came around way to fast but the way I see it is that the worst day is finally over! If you've powered through Monday you can power through anything. Anyway, before I go on one of my rambles let's get to the point of this post. 

Maybelline Color Tattoos are one of the few products that has been very highly recommended within the beauty community. I've seen reviews on countless blogs and also see them being used in you-tube videos as well. I'm sorry if you have already read a ton of reviews on this product but I'd like to thrown my two cents into the mix too. 

Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoos are a mix between a cream and gel shadow that are obviously meant to last for 24 hours. As I haven't worn it for that long I can't vouch for this but they definitely stay on for a very long time. I absolutely love the creamy formula compared to the powdery eye shadows as I find they are easier to apply. I like to apply this using my fingers and just sweeping it across my lids and its so soft and provides such a gorgeous finish. This is definitely an easy to work with product. 

As you can see from the swatch above the color is a gorgeous Metallic Pink which I will admit I was scared of at first but it is a lot paler than it looks in the pot and can be easily toned down or built up depending on how you like to wear it. I think it's a very versatile color that will be perfect for the day or night time. 

As Maybelline is a drugstore product it's no big secret that the price will be well within everybody's budget and is priced at only £4.99 from Boots or Superdrug. I own another shade as well which is 'On and On Bronze' which is another color that will suit absolutely all skin tones. I am hoping to get a few more colors so leave a comment below of which you think I should get next! (Bear in mind my skin tone, the blue or purple one is a no no). 

Are you a fan of the Maybelline Color Tattoos? How do you wear them? Leave me a comment below.

Hugs and Kisses 

8 comments:

  1. Love your post, I absolutely love on and on bronze, they're so easy to put on as your running out the door.
    sophie from sophie-ellie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! They are super quick and easy instead of all that faffing around with brushes etc. :) I've followed your blog! :) xx

      Delete
    2. I love this soo much!

      theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Pink is a colour I never reach for, but after seeing this swatched it is beautiful. I will be popping in to Boots & picking this colour up. I am a big fan of these colour tattoo's they wear so well
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It is such a stunning color :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is a really pretty colour! I own two Color Tattoos - On and On Bronze and Permanent Taupe and I love both of them! I have my eye on Metallic Pomegranate and now I'm lusting after this one too! Lovely review and photos :) xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! Pomegranate is such a gorgeous color! Worried it won't suit me though aha! :) Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign