9 November 2013

November Beauty Wishlist & Catch Up


Hello Everyone! I'm actually so happy to be back behind a computer screen blogging for you all today. I missed it so much on my week away in Scotland. If you read my last post then you will know that very sadly my Nan passed away 2 weeks ago today. The funeral was held on the Tuesday just gone and as it was in Scotland it required my family and I to go up there for a week. It was very sad but the service was absolutely beautiful and I am just happy my Nan is now out of pain and at peace. It was good to see some family friends and members that I haven't met before and seen in literally years as well but was also sad under the circumstances. Anyway now that I have updated you all let's get onto the point of this post. 

I thought I would do a November Wishlist for you all to kick-start my return. I have lots of posts in the line up for you all so make sure to hit that follow button at the left side of my blog to make sure you don't miss anything. When it comes to higher end products there are a lot of products that I would absolutely love to try. As Christmas is next month a few of these items are being popped onto my Christmas list! So lets get started. 

Origins Gin Zing Energy Boosting Moisturizer 
Origins. This brand has been a brand I've wanted to try for ages. I'm desperate for a new moisturizer and after seeing this energy boosting moisturizer being giving rave reviews on blogs and in youtube videos I'm extremely keen to get my mitts on this. I love that it's supposed to have a citrus fragrance and that it is meant to wake up your skin and give it a really healthy glow. At £23 it is a pricey product but as someone who likes to take care of her skin it's definitely something I will be investing in. 

MAC 'Tan' Pigment 
I first spotted this pigment in Ingrid's (MissGlamarozzi) you-tube video a couple of months back and it is an absolutely stunning color. I swatched it in Covent Garden's MAC store a couple of weeks ago and love the shimmer that runs through it. I reckon that this would be a gorgeous color that you could just sweet over your lids and be good to go. This pigment is £18.00 so if you bloggers out there know of any good dupes feel free to let me know below! 

GHD Pink Diamond Straighters (Limited Edition) 
On my way home I caught up with a few blog reviews on my phone and noticed that Couturegirl had reviewed this gorgeous product on her blog. I feel in love immediately! It's an absolutely gorgeous color, comes with a brush and by the sounds of things does an incredible job when it comes to styling your hair. I tend to wear my hair just long and loose and never really put in much of an effort which is now starting to bore me to death! I need to start being more adventurous when it comes to my hair. Another amazing thing about purchasing this product is that even though it is £135.00, £10 from every sale goes towards Breakthrough Breast Cancer which I think is absolutely incredible. Definitely something worth investing in. 

YSL Touche Eclat 
I have heard so many mixed reviews on this product however, it is definitely something I still want to try. YSL's packaging is just absolutely beautiful and so classy which is definitely one of the main things that draws me in. I am also a huge fan of the brush applicator when it comes to concealers and I am aware that this concealer is meant to highlight and illuminate underneath the eye and any other area you want to highlight as well which is definitely one of the main aspects I look for in a concealer. This concealer is £25, but I am aware that there are dupes for this product in the drugstore so I'll definitely be checking those out but maybe someday in the future I'll be able to see for myself just how good (or bad) this product is. 

Vichy Idealia Life Serum 
Once again, this is another product that I've seen so many rave reviews about. When I was shopping in Boots last month there was a salesgirl there who was offering the option for people passing by to swatch it and I fell in love immediately. It's so moisturizing and had an absolutely gorgeous texture and you noticed a difference in your skin immediately. Again this product is not on the cheap side and is £29.50. Definitely something I will be investing in possibly after Christmas. 


So there is my November and possible Christmas Beauty Wishlist. Have you tried any of these products? If so please leave me comments of your own views and opinions as I always find them incredibly interesting to read and would love to know if you think I should save my money or go straight ahead and invest in these items. Also please continue to stay tuned to my blog as I have a lot of posts heading your way! 

Hugs and Kisses 





SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Try the Maybelline lumi touch, maybelline is owned by the same people as YSL….It's basically the exact same product.
    x

    AmeliaRose r

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought YSL Touche Ecalt and I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayy good!! :) I'm definitely going to try it I think!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've never heard or seen any of these products before, but you got me wanting them too, especially the tan pigment! :)

    http://hudasbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good!! They are definitely worth investing in!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. My sister always buys the YSL Touche Ecalt and she loves it. When ever I've used it when I'm doing her makeup or something I can see that it definitely works! Even though I think it's quite pricey I think it's definitely worth it! I've also been wanting to try the MAC pigment for ages now especially in the Tan colour!
    -Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I'm popping onto my Christmas wishlist as I am desperate to try it! Tan is also going on my christmas list!! Wanted it for sooo long!! xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig